[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people find this fuck to be attractive? I swear,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1482377335351.jpg (236KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482377335351.jpg
236KB, 960x1280px
Why do so many people find this fuck to be attractive? I swear, it's the same thing with James Deen. There are pieces of shit women out there who view the feminine numales to be more desirable and worthy than traditionally masculine men; effectively phasing them out in the process. It's the reason why men these days are so pussy whipped. Because women are actively dropping them from the food chain in favour of the weak and unreliable. In turn, dooming the future of the human race.
>>
>>17880578

rememebr guys, girls only change wahts attractive on a global scale in order to fight masculinity.
>>
>>17880578
Have you ever kissed a girl on the mouth, son?
>>
Lol Harper go home ur smashed bud
>>
I can't imagine how below-beta op must be.
The guy is pretty handsome, nice eyes and facial structure.
Anyway OP stop being a faggot, you're posting on 4chan about how angry you are that some women think he's hot. By your logic you should kill yourself.
>>
>>17880578
He looks straight out of a Disney movie. You don't need a beard to be masculine. Women pay attention to how you carry yourself around anyway, and he's confident as hell.
>>
He's gay in everyway except for the fact that he doesn't like to suck dick. He's confident in being a fag. He's strong in the gayest way you possibly can be.
>>
>>17880578
>Why do so many people find this fuck to be attractive?
Do they? I mostly hear people talking about OTHER people finding him attractive.
Anyway I guess he's kind of a grab bag in that he's got some masculine traits and some, uh, boyish ones I guess. Personally I find the combination kind of weird and off putting, like he was designed by committee. But I guess he ticks some boxes.
>>
The only thing I find attractive about him is his dark hair.
>>
>>17880578
Your parents failed. You grew up to be a parody of a human.
>>
>>17880578
You're below beta. You're like, delta at this point. Get a life. He's not badly built, has an okay jawline and nice hair and okay facial features.
>>
>>17880578
lets see:
>famous
>rich
>son to a famous and rich family
>head of a political party
>prime minister
>good looking wife and kids
>well dressed
>good looking
>>
literally never heard of anyone fawning over this guy. he looks pretty gay desu tho
>>
>>17881143
>literally never heard of anyone fawning over this guy.
college feminists. but that's about it.
>>
>>17880578
Here's your (You), now fuck off back to /r9k/. You're not asking for advice.
>>
>>17880578
Man, it really doesn't take much for /adv/ to go from zero to /pol9k/ these days, does it?
>>
>>17881252
Blame the mods for posting a sticky on /r9k/ that tells them to post on /adv/.
>>
I'm more bothered by the way people think he's a highly skilled boxer.
>>
>>17880692
He looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.