[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closes you can get to getting someone to confess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: click.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
click.png
24KB, 300x255px
What's the closes you can get to getting someone to confess cheating, if you have no proof but strongly feel like they did in the past?
I had a strong feeling my gf was fucking her coworkers, as she would go out and drink with them and rarely invite me out with them. It turned out she admitted she slept with one "accidentally" before we got official, but the date kept changing. She was super defensive when I wanted to speak to the guys and see who else she might have fucked and when, saying she would be mocked for having a "crazy bf".
I was thinking of texting her "so I bumped into some of your old buddies. Why did you lie to me? You did fuck other guys." And just ignore her for a few days and see what happens.

Or am I being irrational and it's just my meds making me crazy?

I really don't want to get her a gift anyway so this is a good way to dodge that issue, but if she really didn't fuck anyone else or presses for details on WHO it was, I'll be fucked.

Advice?
>>
>>17880573
>Or am I being irrational and it's just my meds making me crazy?
trust your gut. it's usually right.
she's already being a lying cunt with you by saying it was 'accidental'. Nothing is accidental. That is an obscene rationalization on her part. She doesn't think much of you if she used that line.
i'd break up with her. she's almost certainly been on the cock carousel with her coworkers. she's trying to pull the wool over your eyes. if you don't take definitive action, she'll never respect you and she will cheat again. she might even be cheating now.
your text message is actually a good poker bluff bc its probably true. if you keep the frame, she'll prob spill the beans and then you know you were right.
>>
>>17880573
Why do you want a confession? The trust is shot and there's no mending things at this point. Abandon her, cut all contact and block her everywhere
>>
also when we were in a fight, she said "your shirts here by the way" and it wasn't mine.
I asked her who's it was but she "didn't know". She DID have family over, so it might have been her brothers or dads shirt.
>>
>>17880586
that's the thing, I NEED her to admit. But what if she didn't?
I'm mostly disgusted that after they fucked, she had the guts to bring me around him. I was about to ask them if she did anything but I decided not to. Fuck.
I just need help with wording everything.
And technically, if we weren't "official" should I be mad?
>>
>>17880595
It sounds dumb but I almost hate her and want to cheat on her before I break up with her.
She already bought me gifts though, and I really wanted them as well.
Or maybe instead of breaking up, just send her a text saying "Why didn't you tell me?" and see if she confesses. If she doesn't in a few days, then I'll meet up wit her.
Her family also got me tickets to something.

Aghghghg
>>
Bumping to see if anyone would disagree that it's a bad idea to send a simple text stating i know and see if she admits?
>>
Looking back on my situation exactly like this, I wish I handled it cleaner. I cheated back, rubbed her nose in it, and could still never get the satisfaction I wanted. Should have just told her to fuck off and left. But I had to show her how hurt I was and really showed my weakness In the process
>>
>>17880655
What do you mean EXACTLY? Can you give me details, my friends?
Did you get her to admit to things? What happened?
>>
>>17880655
Also I was thinking of cheating but not admitting it to her, for those reasons and others.

God, what have I become.
>>
>>17880573

If you are wrong, you'll seem insane and the chances are she'll dump you. But then again, it might be a good thing. Your relationship sounds incredibly unhealthy if you feel you can't trust her and she feels she can't show you off, because you are paranoid and jealous.
>>
>>17880730
I'm not usually paranoid and jealous, honestly.
>>
anyone have any advice on how to word things?
>>
>>17880670
She cheated. Hid it. I always assumed. 1+1=2 and I ended up getting on her social media behind her back to see for myself. I repeated her own messages back to her and she still wouldn't own up to it.
>>
>>17880765
Hmm... what did her messages say?
I've had messages between friends to meet up and hang out, but would never bang them.
>>
>>17880794
Nudes, sexting, pet names. Full blown side by side relationships
>>
>>17880803
that's gross, i'm so sorry man...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.