[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting my sadfeels now >In 3+ yr relationship with nice boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 5B760SB.jpg (43KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
5B760SB.jpg
43KB, 406x720px
Posting my sadfeels now
>In 3+ yr relationship with nice boyfriend
>Boyfriend ignores me and doesn't talk to me most of the time, plays vidya instead
>Meet guy on shitposting group
>Guy starts messaging me, is flirty but fun to talk to so I chat with him not taking it very seriously
>Turns out we have a lot of common interests and get along really well
>Also we have the same kinks so shit gets kinda dirty at one point
>This goes on for a couple days
>He obviously likes me a lot and I've started to kind of develop feelings even though we've never met IRL
>Today I finally decide that I'm being shitty to him and my boyfriend and tell him we can't talk anymore

Now I just feel sad. It was nice having someone to talk to that actually is interested in my life, and he was pretty awesome in general. I felt like I was being unfair to him by continuing to talk to him even though he obviously wants to be with me and I'm in a relationship. Also I am a shitty girlfriend. Also I'm beginning to wonder about my relationship, was having a few doubts before but who doesn't, but I don't think I would do stuff like this if I wasn't kind of lonely and sexually frustrated. Wat do /adv/? How do I not care about this and go on with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17880539
Cuck him OP
>>
>>17880539
Just put on something sexy and seduce your boyfriend. I don't know how women can be sexually frustrated in a relationship. She doesn't do it often since I already initiate sex a lot, but it really turns me on when my fiancee seduces me like that. I find it hard to believe that he would reject your advances so I don't think you have to worry about that.
>>
>>17880539
>sadfeels

I think you mean slut feels

Neck yourself
>>
>>17880553
We have opposite work schedules, he works nights and I work days, so that's really the issue. When we are both home and awake at the same time he's playing games with his friends and is totally uninterested in me.
>>
File: 4L_DKNtiKI0.jpg (185KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DKNtiKI0.jpg
185KB, 1200x630px
all you've shown to us is:

• you cant express yourself to your boyfriend
•your attention is easily drawn by other boys
•after the "guilt" is when you care about your bf, not before
•you dont have the common decency to shut another guy down
•if this happened to be irl you'd have fucked the dude
•once again, you cant express yourself properly to your boyfriend
•you can switch sides (men) easily
•you aren't compatible with your boyfriend anymore as you are bored of him, and he of you
•AGAIN, you can't properly express yourself to your boyfriend

your only option is to tell your man you need to communicate or leave him, with 3+ years you will feel pressured to keep it going, but youll only end up sexting other guys, or cheating on him

do yourselves a favor and leave him and find a guy who treats you right and leave him to his vidya
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.