[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a few minutes ago. I'm telling my dad about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1479328505928.jpg (61KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1479328505928.jpg
61KB, 500x520px
>be me a few minutes ago. I'm telling my dad about the Russian ambassador assassination meme
> suddenly he raises he's voice and says " I don't give a f*** about your memes I don't give a f*** about you're online s*** I don't give a f*** about your Nazi ship my f****** parents are dying right now going through cancer and I can't do nothing about it".
>I ask him if he needs a hug, he says yes. I walk over to him and hug him feeling awful for the things I said to him and not acknowledging the situation ends up almost crying in my arms as I held them and I'm thinking to myself I feel like a f****** piece of s***.
> after he's done almost crying and hugging me I leave him alone to give him some space and went into my old room to make this thread.

My face during the making of it
>>
>>17880488

don't feel bad man.

I had brain damage once. my best friend said 'you'll be fine' then tried to talk about suicide squad for the millionth time. i had a less intense meltdown than your father and said 'DUDE I GOT LITERAL BRAIN DAMAGE, I JUST HAD AN MRI, IT COULD POSSIBLY NEVER HEAL, I AM ONLY HERE RIGHT NOW CUZ WERE NOT REQUIRED TO STAND FOR THIS CUZ I CANT STAND FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTS'

and he understood. he wasn't a bad person, he just wasn't acknowledging my problems. and when i called him out on it he realized it.

can people REALLY be bad people or 'fucking pieces of shit' if they just have to be give n a reality check?

my friend is the sweetest (no homo) guy in the world. were all just caught up in our own stuff and dont alway sremember to see beyond it.

you were there for your dad when he told you what was wrong. thast wahts most important. instead of butting heads with him you hugged him and took care of him.

real talk, hes probably in ihs own room thinking 'wow im such an awful person i took out all my frustratiosn on anon just for trying to share a joke'.
>>
>>17880520
Well he was just so worked up just thinking about it and I didn't do much to acknowledge it now that I am I'm feeling bad he just sadness Sharon text his mom and just thought about it for a while and it's good now he had his break he had his breakdown and now he's all right I still worry about him I just hope to God that he'll be able to see his mom and dad one last time before they go I just hope to whatever deity that's listening to me well understand this.
>>
>>17880543

hopefully he does. im glad you could help him. just dont think you're a bad person. you're a good person. you just made a mistake and thats okay.
>>
>>17880488
During the hug you should've punched him in the dick. Shit would be jokes.
>>
>>17880554
Hmm... Thank you anon for saying that
>>
>>17880861
Nah then I'd get my shit ripped off
>>
File: ifunny.jpg (45KB, 800x741px)
ifunny.jpg
45KB, 800x741px
>>17880488
Damn man. Feels.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.