[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think are some good places for serious relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FUCKYOUSHITHEAD.png (80KB, 255x257px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOUSHITHEAD.png
80KB, 255x257px
What do you think are some good places for serious relationships /adv/?

Trying to get over my ex here. The only places I know of is OKCupid and Tinder but Tinder is apparently only good for 1 night fucks plus I do not like how you have to have a Normiebook account to apply to it since I don't want to give them my info.
>>
focus on science instead, or video games.
>>
>>17880453

unless a site advertises itself as strictly for hook ups, they tend to be pretty balanced on who's having sex and who's dating. there arent certain websites that just make people say 'WOW I FEEL LIKE DATING INSTEAD OF HOING' and unless the site sells itself as hook ups only there is no reason that ho's will be sudden;y drawn to it.

the actual best way to get into a relationship is to meet women irl. why? because chemistry. dating apps make you judge people like pieces of meat instead of just meeting people you actually get along with.
>>
OKC is full of trashy, ugly women. Don't go there. That's all I got for you though. I need advices as well. Too scared to get together with a female from onlines. Plus my Tinder profile gets no matches, despite me getting decent amounts of female attention IRL before I became a shutin. Maybe because I don't smile and my pictures give away my NEET lifestyle?
>>
>>17880473
>OKC is full of trashy, ugly women

How ugly? I'm a KHV, and I'm lookin to lower my standards. Not OP btw
>>
>>17880479
OKC has made me pay more attention to 5s because if you don't there won't be that many options.
>>
>>17880492
Did you spot anyone with a good personality or job at least? I'm willing to settle for a stable 5 versus an unstable 9
>>
>>17880503
Once in a while, yes. Quite a few are on there. A lot have sparse profiles or are just uninteresting, or want a poly relationshit though. So maybe it is for you, if you can even get a response from those types. I can't most of the time.
>>
>>17880462
Not really interested brah

>>17880464
Well personally i'm fine with getting judged. I have confidence. But I can't meet "new people" since I have 0 interest in joining new communities like a church or school. Sides that's how I met the bitch who is my ex now.
>>
>>17880516
Damn, that sucks. I figured their personalities would be top tier at least if the looks weren't. Seems like online dating is always just trading down then.
>>
>>17880519

>personally im fine with getting judged.

good for you. but again thats not hwo chemistry works. thats not how relationships work. no one feels chemistry when they're talking to 20 guys at once and trying to figure out which one is objectively better with no chemistry involved.

>i have 0 interset in joining new communities like church or school

don't go to church or school. go to meetup.com. go out. go to events and then socialize. you dont need an institution to meet girls.

>that s how i met my ex

thats how everyone meets everyone anon. how you met her has nothing to do with why shes a bitch. people online are not magically devoid of bitchdom.
>>
>>17880453
reddit can be way better than here because registered handles less trolling
>>
>>17880453
Jumping into a new relationship quickly to get over your last is not the greatest idea. You should take time to be on your own for a bit and really understand what you want out of a partner
>>
>>17880453
Here's a really wild off-the-wall idea.

Have you considered meeting real live people in real life?
>>
>>17880726
Faggot online
>>
>>17880533
Fair points but still I lack enthusiasm to do it that way. I'd sooner prefer to meet a girl at McDonalds than force myself to go to one of those meet ups.

>>17881053
It's not to get over her per-se it's just to move on. I've been stewing over it for at least 2 weeks and i'm done doing that. As for what I want it's not really rocket science for me. I just want someone that doesn't make my eyeballs vomit and isn't some hyperactive outdoorsie type. My ex was that but she's an ex so time for the next fish in the sea,if I can find it.

>>17881059
I have. Problem is where. Bars and restaurants mostly have couples and the ones that are single don't hit me in the strike zone.
>>
>>17881364
Also I should add that going out like that is a huge time consumer and that not having results or an urge to take action is a gigantic waste of my time. I've got other things i'd like to do than scoping out some girl and it's not like i'm hurting for friends either.
>>
Have you also tried eharmony? That's the one really associated with serious relationships. Good luck on your search.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.