[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is doing something to me that I don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 13099788119681.jpg (98KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
13099788119681.jpg
98KB, 700x720px
My boyfriend is doing something to me that I don't think is right. Whenever he thinks I do something wrong in the relationship, he puts me in a "penalty box". Basically I don't get to see him, text him, or talk to him for the duration of the punishment, which is usually a day but sometimes a few days depending on how badly he thinks I messed up. It's not right that he does this, and I have never even heard of any guy doing anything like this. He says it wounds him just as much as me, but I don't fucking believe that!

One time when I was in the penalty box I had something going on and I really needed to see him about something, so he agreed to break the penalty and help me out and then I had to make it up as an extra day afterwards. He says this is only for emergencies though.

I don't know what I am supposed to think about him doing this. I haven't talked to any of my friends about this or asked them for advice because I am so ashamed that I just let him do this to me. What am I supposed to do to make him stop doing this? He sometimes punishes me for things I am not really at fault for!

I just don't have a lot of self confidence and am not really bold enough I guess to fight back against this. We were supposed to go wine tasting tomorrow and I was looking really forward to it, but instead I'm on penalty through Friday! This really sucks.
>>
This seems like a troll but I'll bite. What kind of things have you been put on penalty for?
>>
this has to be a troll i spend the last 2 minutes writing out a response in half disgust only to realise you might be trolling.

if it's not a troll, seek medical help you have the mental age of a toddler.
>>
He sounds like an ass, just leave him if it makes you unhappy, How long are you two together?
>>
>>17880390
>>17880396

You old fucks. If you don't have any positive advice to give and are gonna accuse me of being a troll then do not respond.

If you actually have something helpful to tell me then please do so. Otherwise go be assholes in another thread.
>>
drop his manipulative ass.
You talk to people about something, not just punish them like a dog.
Unless you fuck up bad or do something weird which is actually worth punishment, but i can't think of anything like that, i would only get mad in a relationship if i get cheated but i would just drop her.
Anyways, drop his manipulative ass, you ain't a dog
>>
>>17880400

Almost a year now.
>>
>>17880411
fuck i'm just gonna take the bait

are you telling me you're thinking of staying in a relationship where the guy gives you a fucking timeout in the naughty corner? Are you his fucking dog?

>I don't know what I am supposed to think about him doing this

it's plainly obvious. You're hardly going to get self confidence in a relationship where you're his doormat.

Relationships aren't from a parent-child perspective like yours. Please maybe don't attempt a relationship until you have some self confidence in yourself and won't be taken advantage of. Fail to do anything, however, and well, once you make your bed you have to sleep in it.
>>
>>17880411
Tell tale sign of a troll right here. Tries to strengthen the fire
>>
>>17880384
It's going to sound like a cliche, but you seriously need to end it with him as soon as possible. Your feelings are deliberately being manipulated as a means of control. Because he's probably very insecure himself he doesn't want to show any weakness towards you and as a result imposes a measure that binds you to wanting him more when the time is up.

I hope this isn't a troll. If it is, well shucks you dun got me!!!
>>
I hope you rot in your penalty box for life you stupid bitch!
>>
>>17880426
OP already left, damm, took the bait :(
>>
>>17880384
What do you do to get in the penalty box ?
>>
>>17880442
Most of it is little things like how I borrowed some of his butter for toast when he was at work and I just got back from working nights.He gave me a week that time.
>>
>>17880448

My sides.
>>
>>17880442

This time it was because I told him I would mail something and then forgot. I'm not fucking perfect ok.

Or another example is a few weeks ago we had made plans to go out for dinner and then to a movie. He called me and told me he had been invited to play golf with friends after work and that he had to cancel dinner and do this another day. I admit I got upset about this because he didn't even ask me first. If he would have asked me then I certainly would have told him to go ahead and play and we would do it another day. I told him he was being inconsiderate of my feelings.

He put me in the penalty box for a day.
>>
>>17880411
You have to realize how ridiculous your relationship is. Normal healthy adult relationships do not have "penalty boxes". I think you know this and this is the reason why you are too ashamed to tell anyone you know in real life. He sounds like a petulant cunt.
>>
>>17880448

holy crap i kek
>>
>>17880448
How many days did you get when you took his tendies? kek
>>
I didn't even read it all. If your not a dog being potty trained or a two yr old then fucking dump him. Image what it would be like living with him! You'd be in an abusive relationship and probably killed within a couple years. A lot of women embrace hell. They like to vent but refuse to take control and lose the victum status.
>>
>>17880384
If you arent a troll, you are an absolute retard.
>>
>>17880470

He told me it's if I were going to not have sex with him because I was mad at him, but I've never even done that!
>>
>>17880384
he is being childish
do you like dating a child?
/thread
>>
>>17880448
>>17880469
Just leave him OP sounds like he's just using you. I would dump him already.
>>
>>17880496

Using me for what though?

It didn't use to be like this the first few months we were dating though. The first time it happened it was something bad I did. I'm not perfect and I made a mistake. It wasn't cheating or involving another guy or anything, it was just a really mean thing to do to someone you care about. That's when he invented the penalty box and said that I wasn't going to see him or talk to him for three days.

Like I said, I'm not perfect. I do stupid emotional things sometime. But I am loyal to him, and I don't think I deserve to be treated like this. I would never think of doing this to him, so I don't understand why he thinks it's ok to do to me?
>>
File: 1477680206354.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1477680206354.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>17880499

He's a child. If you're ok dating a child, stay with him.

If dating a child is tiring to you and you're interested in dating a grown up, break up.

Thats it. End of thread.
>>
>>17880504
#ThatsWhatISaid
>>
>>17880448
>>17880469

If this isn't trolling then he needs serious mental help and you need to leave.

>>17880499
>The first time it happened it was something bad I did.

Maybe this is prolonged revenge for that. IDK what you did, but that could be it.

Still it sounds like a situation not worth staying in. At the very least you should confront him about it, if he wont treat you better just leave.
>>
>>17880384
The reason that people are calling you a troll is because this is absolutely ridiculous over the top abusive behavior. Abusive, you hear me? No one believes you because of how not normal this is. It's unfair to compare this to being treated like a dog, because you are being treated WORSE than a dog.

The "bad" things you did were NOT that big of a deal. Even if they were a big deal, mature adults don't use the silent treatment as "punishment". The fact that he's PUNISHING you at all is RIDICULOUS.

Has HE ever gotten punishments for the times that HE made YOU feel bad? Why is it only HE that gets to punish YOU? Does this sound like a balanced and equal relationship?

He OWNS you. He ABUSES you. This is not okay.
>>
In the slim chance this is real, the reason no one believes you is because this is so far into the realm of ridiculous abuse that it's actually unbelievable. So leave. There's nothing more to be said in this thread.
>>
Low quality.

You deserve to be in a real penalty box with barbed-wire, salt, and mounted movement-activated nailguns.
>>
That's pretty funny.
>>
>the penalty box

This is awesome. I'm taking it.
>>
This is fucking cringe worthy. Jesus christ OP why do you stay with the fucking CHILD? he's not a man he's a fucking CHILD! Like honestly, does he give you good dick? Is he your sugar daddy?
>>
Man i wish girls were this dumb 10 years ago. I could have had a menagerie to myself. Maybe its not too late for this...
>>
Break.up. with.him
He doesn't give a single shot about you.
>>
File: KmLRtbI.jpg (49KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
KmLRtbI.jpg
49KB, 480x270px
>>17880384
Op you stupid stupid naive girl this is you if you were a cat
>>
>>17880384
Troll, but I'll bite. You're stupid if you let a guy do this to you, and pathetic. Take control of yourself girl, and get the hell out of this manipulative timewaster's life.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.