[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son has been constantly getting in trouble and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CEIXjm7WEAALgBO.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
CEIXjm7WEAALgBO.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
My son has been constantly getting in trouble and I don't know where to get help. Just recently, some kid punched him in the back of the head out of nowhere after they were joking around and "roasting each other" (they were friends). The school administration told me that the boy went and told the school that he hit my son himself. The kid got suspended for a day and my son got detention for the roasting. Now, that other boy is spreading bad rumours and lies about my son, to the point where my son wants to die. He didn't know what to do about it, and impulsively emailed the dean. The thing is, my son also admits to me that he had gotten really angry talking about getting hit and the rumours to his sister, and he said that "I am so angry, i just wanna kill him". It was impulsive, but since he already contacted the school, he's gonna get talked to about it. Who's in the right, and what can my son say or lie about to get in less trouble?
>>
The fact that you're worrying about who's right and who's wrong, and about trying to get your son out of this situation instead of being concerned about his mental health makes me think that your 'son' is actually you, or that you're an incredibly shitty parent
>>
If the consequences of your son's bad choice is more than the cost of a lawyer, get a lawyer.
>>
>>17880329
We've already gotten him an appointment with a therapist a family friend recommended to us. His mental health just isn't what I need advice on right now, i don't know very much about that sort of thing.
>>
Tell your son to fucking jump the cunt who's spreading rumors about him. Teach that little nigga a lesson. Or get witnesses that have heard about the rumor and pile against the fuck.
>>
tell your son to bring his glock 17 to school and pop the lil nigga thas been talking smack
protect his honor n shit
>>
Beat the shit out of the little niglet's dad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.