[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay I need to break up with my gf today so I can fuck a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Okay I need to break up with my gf today so I can fuck a girl tomorrow.
How do I do it?
>>
the only right answer is don't because if you do you're gonna harm people
either keep your gf, or break up with her but tell girl 2 to stop a little to fuck, if she wants to fuck you now she will still in a week
>>
>>17880265
girl 2 doesn't even know I'm dating girl 1 (aka gf). No one knows except her and me, actually.
gf is out of town and won't be back for months, so I don't see why I should delay the break up.
I don't care if I end up not fucking girl 2, but I would still prefer a win/win scenario.

Also I don't plan on cheating on anyone.
>>
>>17880253
Just fuck the other girl and never tell your gf. If you have morals then break up with gf and fuck other girl. Did you need to make a thread to ask a question you answered in your post?
>>
>>17880253
start an argument with girlfriend, say something like if you loved me you would be here with me and act all faggy and emotional or something like that and then you can get back with her in a few days and will never have cheated
>>
>>17880253

Picture explains it all

You aren't Scott Pilgrim you little hoe, don't fuck that girl and I hope your first gf breaks up herself and has a sexy phase with girl two so you're the cuck
>>
I never understood this.

Yeah cheating is wrong, and "break up" is the de facto solution, but dumping someone out of the blue isn't going to hurt them any less.
>>
>>17881532
You're right, he clearly loves his GF so and should stay with her instead.
>>
>>17881537
That's not what I'm implying, but more pointing out how silly it is to "find a good reason soon" so that OP can keep his arbitrary distinction between CHEATING and NOT-CHEATING. He's trying to keep his conscious clear, so he doesn't have to muck him his report card with infidelity and can lie-by-omission about it with every new girlfriend he gets.

You think it's gonna make a difference to her?
>>
>>17881732
It's his ex GF, what the fuck does he care if it makes a different to her?

Don't let your relationship ruin your life, if you want to grow, leave her behind and do it. Doesn't matter what the reason is, doesn't even need a reason.
>>
>>17880280
>girl 2 doesn't even know I'm dating girl 1 (aka gf). No one knows except her and me, actually.
>gf is out of town and won't be back for months
Don't break up then. Nothing wrong with hedging risk.

>Also I don't plan on cheating on anyone.
Stop being a pansy.
>>
>>17881732
Okay, but by that logic, it'd hurt pretty much the same amount if he waited a month between the break-up and the next girl. It's gonna be painful no matter what.

Cheating is awful because of the dishonesty. Because he'd be stringing this poor girl along, wasting her time, letting her think she's in a happy, loving relationship while her boyfriend is actually getting his needs met by someone else.

Dumping her for another girl will hurt too, but at least it's honest. It's a much better option for everyone involved.
>>
>>17881163
Even if he was, it explains his shit mentality of preferring a one night pump and dump to something of substance. Break up with your Gf and stop wasting peoples time.
>>
>>17880280
odds are shes fucking someone else too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.