[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ever get noticable that you never have a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1422584932004.jpg (98KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
1422584932004.jpg
98KB, 600x889px
Does it ever get noticable that you never have a relationship? Honesty isn't an option for obvious reasons.
So far I've avoided people asking questions because I just lie and say I have short flings. Will people ever start to get suspicious or is it possible to be an eternal unquestioned bachelor?
>>
>>17879955

Oh, you mean to people in your life, right? Not to a potential partner?

Are we talking family? Coworkers? What?
>>
>>17879963
Yeah, sorry it wasn't too clear. Friends and coworkers.
Family doesn't care too much and I don't see them too often anyway.
>>
>>17879955

>for obvious reasons

if the reasons were obvious your friends and family wouldn't have to ask. whats the reason?
>>
>>17879973
I meant that I don't feel like telling them I've never had one.
>>
>>17879981

well that wasn't so obvious. why cant you tell them. just say 'im not really looking right now'. thats it.
>>
>>17879972

Well, they'll probably be able to tell eventually, if they spend a lot of time with you. Best thing you can do to drag it out is try to date. Even if you only go out once with a particular girl, they don't know that, and they might believe your flings are longer than they really are.
>>
>>17879988
I've used that one once or twice but I have to mix it up a bit. I just fear that I'm running out of shit to say and it's going to get obvious after a while.

>>17879991
That's what I assumed. I don't really want to go on dates but I guess it could help make the lies seem real.
>>
>>17880000
>That's what I assumed. I don't really want to go on dates but I guess it could help make the lies seem real.

Why don't you wanna? I mean, if you really believe that, then own it instead of hiding it. I'm not saying that you have to bring the topic up, but if someone asks just say "whatever" and move on.

I thought you wanted to date. Don't so something if you don't want to.
>>
>>17880000

you are worrying too much about absolutely nothing. thy arent going to freak out and say 'WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO DATE ANON THATS SO WEIRD LETS DISOWN YOU YOU'RE SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT GAWD'.

anytime they ask just say 'im not big on romance' and leave it at that. dont be a baby and act like it sa huge hassle. you've been single this long without them having a meltdown, they frankly dont care.
>>
>>17880007
I have too many issues that won't really change anytime soon. I hide it because most people think it's really weird that you don't want to date. Sadly brushing them off like that usually doesn't work and they start asking why, hence why I've been making up lies up till now.

>>17880016
It's not a freaking out thing but they keep bringing it up and being pushy about it.
To be fair I haven't known most of my current friends for a long time since I moved here a year ago, I'm not sure if they'll get more pushy, I'm just assuming the worst, that's why I was wondering if maybe people had some ideas on avoiding stupid situations like that.
>>
>>17880026
>I have too many issues that won't really change anytime soon. I hide it because most people think it's really weird that you don't want to date. Sadly brushing them off like that usually doesn't work and they start asking why, hence why I've been making up lies up till now.

Well, good luck then. I still think they should mind their own business but if you can't put them on their place, then lie as long as you can, I guess.
>>
>>17880026

just talk abou tit. be final, put your foot down. you're creating drama from simple 'catching up' questions.

just say ' i dont really date'. if they ask follow up questions answer. why is this such a big deal to you?
>>
>>17880035
I'll likely end up being a bit more stern with them, I just wanted to avoid it because they're a bit bitchy.

>>17880042
I'm not creating drama, I'm not even really worried, I just wanted to see if people had some ideas. I'll likely end up being serious with them if they continue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.