[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to get serious paranoia that my gf is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1482341846600[1].jpg (29KB, 654x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482341846600[1].jpg
29KB, 654x372px
I'm starting to get serious paranoia that my gf is going to fall out of love with me and leave me, and this is actually pushing her away from me and damaging our relationship.

We're goingout for dinner tomorrow and I want to try and adress this, what the fuck do I say to not sound like a fucking mental case?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0InTxXj97vs
tell her these exact words
>>
>>17879901
If it happens then she wasn't the one.
>>
What's happening is you're sensing things are going wrong, and what you have to do is dump her, before she dumps you.

If she's feeling on the fence about your relationship, YOU dumping HER will be a huge shock. She will be completely taken by surprise. It will reaffirm her love and need for you.

You're sensing you might get dumped soon, it's always better to be in the position of the dumper. If you dump her, it's super easy to get her back. Waaaaay easier than if she dumps you.

Trust me, it works. Play it cool, just say "I think we should take a break, focus on ourselves for a little while." or "I think we should just be friends."
>>
>>17879901
I would take her to the bedroom, tell you are going to give her the spanking she deserves, then actually do it, then anally penetrate her and tell her that is punishment for all the crap she;s pulled lately. If that doesn't bring her around, then move on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.