[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, alright. so a friend (friend A) of mine has a new girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
alright, alright. so a friend (friend A) of mine has a new girlfriend who was in a group chat with him and a few of their other friends and they all were sharing nudes constantly. she's a whore, from what she's confirmed and what everyone knows about her. thing is, no one likes her except for my friend and like two other people. she's pretty annoying, loud, ect. well, friend B wants to hang out and smoke weed at my house, though i'm on the fence cause honestly not big on weed, smoke it every once in a while. he wants to invite a dude he's cool with, im okay with that but then he invites friend A and i don't want to be a trash friend but my girlfriend is hanging out to because she doesn't like friend A's girlfriend but wants to see what she's really like, so she's tagging along.

overall, my plan is to just tell her to fuck off and that no one likes her, but friend A doesn't want me disrespecting her, and I wouldn't like anyone doing that to my girlfriend. sorry if this all hard to follow.
>>
Why would you tell this girl to fuck off and claim no one likes her? From what I can tell she's done nothing wrong. Are you mad bc she shared nudes and didn't send to you?
>>
>>17879842
Be excellent to each other
>>
>>17879854
because everyone, both guys and girls that know her don't like her. because she's a legitimate cartoon character who thinks everything's a game. she tries to make everything loud, exciting and fun.

and i don't like people, like her, who claim to be little angels that are perfect. she has no self worth, so why should i want worthless pictures of her. i have a perfectly fine girlfriend, i just don't want to be around a cumstain, ya damn retard.
>>
>>17879960
So you think bitching out at a girl in front of ppl isn't going to make everyone think you're an asshole and she's the victim? Do you think acting this way won't strain your relationship with her bf? Are you 15?
>>
>>17879975
Not really, because again I literally just said that my girlfriend doesn't like her. And my friend knows I don't. I gave friend A and friend B reasons, and they both understand how I feel.

think she's not an asshole?
she hung out with us on campus once, whipped out a fucking strap on a popped that shit on her forehead.
and i'm the bad guy? fuck.
>>
honestly you just sound like a jealous asshole
>>
>>17880008
So talk to you're friend who dates her tell him not to bring her to social gatherings the rest of your group will back you up if what you say is really true. But desu it sounds like she's just a fun loving person and you're a miser
>>
>>17880022
thanks for the advice.
didnt think saving your boyfriends friends nudes were fun though.
along with popping on dildos and wallimg down the street.
>>
>>17880018
honestly you probably enjoy getting donkey fucked by a group of niggers on the daily, right?
>>
>>17880008
You sound like you're 16.
>>
I mean not my fault your just a buzzkill lame guy who doesnt know how to have fun
>>
>>17880046
Why do you care so much that her and her bf trade nudes? this part baffles me. Admittedly wearing a strap on is silly but who cares it's not like she showed up to a fancy event you said your self just walking around campus why u so butt hurt anon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.