[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that surgery where they break your legs and stretch them out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1542.jpg (24KB, 192x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
24KB, 192x288px
Is that surgery where they break your legs and stretch them out in order to make you taller worth it?

Is it possible anywhere to get both of my legs amputated and get prosthetics that are taller than my old legs?
>>
go for it, i'm sure there won't be any regrets :^)
>>
>>17879785
Both of these are doable as for worth it that depends on how much you care about leg function. You won't be able to be an athlete after either of these surgeries if that's what you're asking
>>
>>17879805
Yes but it doesn't limit normal walking or jogging right?
>>
>>17879785

six months of physical therapy and never being at the same potential physical prowess ever again, it'll hurt anytime itrains and when you get older you'll deteriorate faster.

so no, not worth it.
>>
>>17879979
It definitely does. It makes your legs worse in every way, except they're a little longer.
>>
>>17880005
I can go by with a cane if it means being 5'7.
>>
>>17879785
How much taller do you expect to become and how do you expect your life would change if you had it?
>>
>>17880310
Maybe an inch or two, I have no idea how far you can go.

And being taller matters. Tall men are pretty and pretty people are liked more.
>>
>>17880425
Yeah, but it's hilarious being a short guy. I'm 5"4' and would never change that even if I had an option that wouldn't permanently damage my body. I wouldn't be me if I was any taller
>>
>>17880444
I'm 5'6 and I'm not even short enough to be funny. I'm just short enough to be ugly.
>>
>>17880193
Why want you want to be a manlet with a cane?
>>
>>17880452
Tough luck man. Yeah there is definitely that slightly below average height band that sucks, where your just slightly shorter than everyone else, but not a big enough contrast for it to be hilarious.

Also, trips on the last post
>>
>>17880457
Because mom will be upset if I just kill myself.
>>
>>17879785
No I had it because one leg was shorter than the other. I was unable to walk for two years. It is called the most painful surgery possible for many reasons. Sometimes, like in my case, they didn't cut the bone completely. The puss that climbs down your leg is a constant sturggle, and the skin will creep up the metal that exits your wound. I'd rather die than do that surgery again.

One of my buddies who I met at the hospital had to have his leg amputated from the same surgery because of infection.
>>
>>17879785
OP I can't stress this enough do not do a leg extension surgery. It is hell on earth. Please don't do it, for your own sake. The pain is unbearable. Nothing is worse. Don't do kt.
>>
>>17880735
Jesus fucking christ...
>>
OP, I feel you. Have you thought of wearing elevator heels inside your shoes? I wear them inside my Chuck Taylors. People dont expect them in sneakers so nobody knows.
>>
>>17880735
>>17880738
Then what about just outright amputation? Getting prosthetic legs that are taller?

>>17880807
Don't those look extremely obvious? Can you really wear them at all times? What about when you have to take your shoes off? How much taller CAN those things make you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.