[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend gives me acne I don't have acne prone skin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend gives me acne
I don't have acne prone skin, is normal-oily but that just didn't happen till we started dating (we stay inside mostly tho)
- dude you're giving me acne
- wtf I don't have acne
- but you do give me acne
- but I don't have acne
what to do
>>
maybe you produce more hormones or something while he's with you.

I put oats in a food processor till they're dust and add some water and lemon there and mix everything evenly, it works wonders for me
>>
>>17879736
I doubt that, didn't happen with my ex with oily skin
My current guy used to have acne like a year ago
I can erase the acne easily with magnesium milk, it just bothers me that I have to keep doing this after I see him
>>
He stresses you out.
That you had something you believed to be acne stresses you out and gave you more acne.
Now that you're not on the hunt for someone, you're not taking as good care of your hygiene/appearance.
Now that you're trying to impress someone and hide your flaws you're caking your makeup on too much.
Something about your diet has changed because of him, maybe you're eating foods you weren't before.

Could be lots of factors. Figure out what's new with you and try to isolate the cause and remove it.
>>
>>17879747
No, he lowers my stress a lot actually. I used to suffer from that before him. And I'm taking more care of my skin than ever too.
I never wore makeup and I eat the same shit as before 80% home food 20% junk shit
>>
>>17879747
>get acne
>get stressed over acne
>get even more
wtf i hate the human body now
>>
>>17879760
>And I'm taking more care of my skin than ever too.
Then we've identified a change. Maybe you're washing your face TOO OFTEN now. That gross white stuff that you can squeeze out of your pores isn't necessarily supposed to be taken out. It might look better afterwards, but that stuff was there to prevent other things from coming in, which is a cause of acne.

Maybe that's not the case though, but it's a change. You're going to have to figure out what the change is because there's only so much a random internet person can guess about someone they don't know.
It's also possible that nothing change except the way your body decides to process things now. If you're eating 20% junk, maybe where it routes the nasty stuff in the junk has wound up being different. Or maybe the ingredients in the junk have changed in a way you weren't aware of.

>>17879761
Right?
>>
>>17879781
I'm just using my facemask slithy more often than before, didn't have problems with that. And the acne appears the day before I see him and sleep with him. A little appeared in my back too, is not just my face.

>Maybe that's not the case though
Oh welp
I was thinking on telling him to wash his face and hands before I go see him
>>
>>17879803
the day after*
>>
>>17879730
Maybe it's the oils in his skin. Your body may adjust. How long have you been dating him?
>>
>>17880348
like 5 months
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.