[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i just restrain for now? I've been told way too many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1481063582292.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1481063582292.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
Should i just restrain for now?
I've been told way too many times that not having a job or a car(Which i can't do because i'm 12 hours a day at the univeristy) is a really good reason to not search for a girlfriend. So do i wait until i can work and get a car?
>>
I've been dropped by a girl already for not owning a car lol so i guess it's right to not look for anyone the next 4 years.
Want to hear opinions
>>
>>17879720

i think the issue is you're thinking of it as a 'search'. that leads to, at best, settling for the first reasonable person to say 'yes' to you. then two years later the relationship isn't working and you can't figure out where it all went wrong. it was wrong to begin wtih.

dating is something you should want to do because a particular person inspires those feelings for you. but you are wanting to just date, like its picking outa toaster and going out to see which ones you can afford.

you got 12 hours a day at uni. most girls in your position are perfectly understanding, they dont think 'WOW YOU'RE IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AS ME WHAT A FUCKING LOSER TROLOLOL IM GONNA GO DATE CHAD'

if you find someone that strikes your fancy, then go ahead and hit on them. worst case scenario, nothing happens and you're still single.

but if you refuse to approach a girl cuz 'i dont have a car so she'll say no' then you might miss out on a girl you actually like who didn't even have a problem with your situation to be gin with.
>>
File: bae come over.png (411KB, 846x474px) Image search: [Google]
bae come over.png
411KB, 846x474px
>>17879738
> most girls in your position are perfectly understanding
Wish they did bro.
I do not think of it as a search, i just meant that i may just drop my feelings at the very moment i get them, to not even think about the possiblity of it, just to think that noone would accept me. Which has happened to be true.
>then you might miss out
>might
I just don't want to lose more time already in girls that most probably will reject, but thanks anyway.
You made really good points
>>
>>17879755

you're gonna waste more time refusing romance for four years. you'll look back, realize most people in college were dating regardless of their circumstances and then whining about how oyu missed out on young love
>>
>>17879755

>one person rejected me
>so all girls will reject me

good logic bro, humans are all 100% exactly the same without any differences at all. so they will definitely all act the exact same way to you, even though the evidence shows to be completely different with people in your position dating all the fucking time,.
>>
>>17879763
I'm 21 and only held hands once, i already missed out on young love.

>>17879765
At least girls in my area do behave almost the same, and all my females friend do admit how much of gold diggers are any other woman.
Also i really don't see as the most handsome man on earth, and i think that the only way i can attract at all is by money.

Trust me when i say most women over here behave like complete gold diggers, girls as young as 14 date dudes 20-25 just because they got a car, i've seen this shit for almost a decade now
>>
>>17879777
Don't see myself*
>>
>>17879777

>ive only held hands with one girl
>yet somehow know that all girls in my area act exactly the same

nope. you see basic human behavior from a distance and write off all women in that way.

but sure, dont date, you sound so insufferable. spoiler alert: you weren't rejected because you lacked a car.
>>
>>17879828
she told me that was the reason
I don't write off anyone, it's now my fault that they behave like that ?
It's just like niggers always stealing bikes
>>
>>17879839

>i dont write everyone off
>i jus tsay that all women in my area act exactly the same without meeting them

okay.
>>
>>17879845
yeah living 10 years here with females friends don't get me any experience at all!
Nor the many times this friends told me they do behave like gold diggers or that many others also do! No! women don't know themselves :^)
>>
Just one last bumperino
>>
>>17879720
>Not working at school
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>17879720
You dont need a stupid car. Who the fuck told you that shit.

In my life ive had cars and ive not had cars. Every girl ive fucked or dated including my current gf i met and started shit with when i didnt have a car.

Thats so unbelievably stupid. You probably even have friends who dont have cars who do have gfs.

Get a job though. No one likes a dude without a job. Not even other men for the sake of friends.
>>
>>17880377
>Who the fuck told you that shit.
this board, my ex, plenty of girls who told me that they wouldn't date a guy without a car etc.
But I CAN'T get a job, i'm 12 hours everyday at my uni, that without counting sports/homework/cooking i DON'T have any time, the half-time jobs over here are at least 30 hours/week
>>
If you don't have time for a job, then how in the world do you expect to have time for a girlfriend?
>>
>>17880416
jobs here are at least 30hr/week plus extra time travelling. also i got free time between classes, not enough to work tho
>>
>>17880405
>i DON'T have any time
well there you fuckin go m8, you don't have time for a gf unless she's doing all that shit with you

later in life, the time you spent working on yourself will come out through your personality. Unless you're rubbing it in their faces, people will appreciate you more for that. You're doin good.
>>
>>17880431
>weekend
>texting
i got that, but not enough time ffor a job
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.