[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come males seem to find me interesting to talk to and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: a79[1].jpg (20KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
a79[1].jpg
20KB, 600x586px
How come males seem to find me interesting to talk to and I have a very easy time making male friends but girls never care about me? Most guys I know say I'm pretty funny and enjoy being around me but girls give me no attention whatsoever. I'm pretty sociable or so I like to think. So basically what I'm asking is why is my sense of humor so popular among dudes and not with girls?

I'm a guy obviously.
>>
How's your relationship with your father
>>
>>17879543
maybe you're ugly? maybe those guys are just laughing at your ugliness?
>>
You probably come off as needy or creepy to women. Or maybe you're just ugly as hell.
>>
>>17879543
Gonna be direct here OP are you ugly?
>>
>>17879543

>how come i get along with people similar to me but not people different from me

because you're a guy, so your interests, humor, etc. are more male oriented. therefore girls are less inclined to find you funny.

as for girls we don't know what you do. do you approach girls? do you talk to girls? invite them to do things? if not why would any girl randomly start following you?
>>
>>17879543
I have the same problem, but as a girl.
>>
>>17879584
maybe you're ugly. are you ugly?
>>
>>17879584
me too. i get along with guys but i can't form deep and lasting friendships with girls. i think there's something wrong with me
>>
>>17879553
Not OP, but very good. Overall I would say I have a very good relation to my parents.

>>17879561
Nah, we are everyone together in a sports team and do almost everything together. Also have multiple groups of male friends.

>>17879563
I'm maybe a 6/10 at best. Actually not fat and not skinny. I have an overall "Dad bod" but on the lean side.

>>17879578
Dunno where to approach. Man dominated study and sports field. Talking only when necessary. If not for my body, I would be probably fedora tier...

I mean.. is it that bad to die alone?
>>
>>17879705
>not op
>responds to posts waiting for OPs reply
>>
>>17879711
Maybe I have a similar problem and don't want to spam this board with the same shit? Also

>can't keep track of two people
>wew lad
>>
>>17879614
Kind of. I just don't put effort into my looks. I figure that if I'll only make friends by looking good those aren't the friends I'm interested in anyway.

Sadly, that can't be the issue. No one seems to want me as their DUFF either. It's probably my personality.
>>
>>17879563
>>17879561
I don't think I'm particularly ugly. I dress decently well and I look pretty normal . Not fat either.

Also as I mentioned earlier I'm fairly sociable, I'm not a neet virgin. I had a gf before as well, I have a job and socialize with people daily, etcetera. I just wonder how come I find it so hard to make girls laugh while most people I know consider me a fun guy to be around.

I guess my sense of humor is just too male?
>>
They're probably jealous of you. My guess is that even though you can't see it, you're very pretty and those girls absolutely envy you for whatever reason. Whether that reason is a physical feature or the fact that you get attention from boys and they don't.
>>
>>17879543
You're probably creepy, like most of the men who go on 4chan. It hangs around a guy like an aura. Also, maybe you're ugly and boring to most girls.
>>
>>17879543
>>17879543
just because you're a guy doesn't mean girls owe it to you to like you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.