[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some productive ways to spend time when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: comfy.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
What are some productive ways to spend time when you're bored and lonely?
>>
There are tutorials on youtube for literally everything you can imagine

Want to learn a software? There you go. You just need access to pirate bay, youtube, and spare time
>>
>>17879358
Read a book. Learn coding (or any other skill). Clean your place. Volunteer. Draw some shit.
>>
>>17879358
Having the same problem.. can't bring myself to do anything because everything seems so bleak and uninteresting.
>>
>>17879358
>want to do some programming and shit
>everytime I start up computer I go straight to 4chan
fucking hell, this place is the worst addiction I've ever had.
>>
>>17879491
This is actually a big problem for me, too. Whenever I set out to do something new, I lose all my wind before I can make any progress. There's tons of shit out there that I'd like to try, but I just can't stay engaged.

I just pulled out an old sketchbook, and five minutes in I lost all interest and drive. I used to draw for hours. I have no idea where my motivation went.
>>
Why would anyone willingly punish themselves and drag themselves into learning programming?

Jesus fuck, OP get yourself a bike and ride that shit. I promise you it;s one of those things you;re too lazy to do until you're actually with your ass on that bike, pedaling.
Literally anything not related to computers will do. Anything.
>>
>>17879358

depends what you consider productive. anons above say that reading a book is productive, but honestly after an hour of reading you didnt accomplish much more than if you just watched Tv, especially if reading fiction.

and learning about something 'productive' doesn't actually matter if you don't produce anything.

think of waht you WANT to do and do it. like to draw? make a comic. write? write a book. or a serialization. or a radio play. or a script. then film it. animate something. learn 3d animation. learn video game programming. build a chair

pick something, anything.
>>
>>17879629
OP here. I don't have a bike, but I think I'm going to try walking/jogging. Maybe some fresh air will do the trick.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.