[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm autistic How can you tell when a girl is mocking you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0372.jpg (71KB, 375x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
71KB, 375x344px
I'm autistic

How can you tell when a girl is mocking you vs flirting with you?

Apparently I've hurt a lot of feelings because I thought I was being made fun of and got really personal with my insults to retort
>>
Damn OP I should give you a medal. You didn't mean to but you just made me realize I have this exact same problem to where I hurt other peoples feelings without realizing it. It fucking sucks knowing that i've hurt other peoples feelings now. It all makes sense now. Damn I can't believe I never thought of it sooner.

I've seen many doctors over the years and only 1 of them thought I was autistic. And that was only from a single visit that lasted 5 minutes. Never saw him again.

But honestly, damn. I don't think the other conditions i'm diagnosed with makes me socially retarded enough to not realize i'm hurting peoples feelings. One of the things i'm diagnosed with does make it harder to socialize and pick up on social cues. But I don't think to the extent where i'd be fine saying things to people that come off as really offensive and hurtful.

There's this friend of mine. Talked to her 7 years ago. We had a fight. I said some mean things. And to me, I just thought I was just casually expressing my negative feelings to her. I contacted her again this christmas to see if I could fix things between me and her. Shes ghosting me.

But now I think about the text message I sent and for once I actually FEEL how painful and hurtful that text really was. And now it all makes sense why she'll never want to talk to me again and see me as this abusive bad person for the rest of her life.
>>
>>17879269
Here. Just to say I never was really mean IRL it was just over text messages.
>>
Mate, almost no one mocks people by pretending to flirt with them. I never even heard of someone doing that irl, let alone see it or have it happen to me. I think you're paranoid as fuck. Why would you assume they're mocking you?
>>
Ah fuck something like this happened to me too. A girl asked me out and I guess I had confidence problems and stuff and she was really gorgeous so I thought there was no way she was seriously asking me out. I thought she was just fucking with me. So I rejected her and ended up breaking her heart. It still bothers me when I think about it to this day because I still don't have my first girlfriend.
>>
>>17879281
Not OP but it happened quite often to me when I was younger.

I know they were fucking with me because I'd go along with it then they'd laugh at me for it. Fucked me up pretty bad but as an adult I've never seen it happen either.
>>
>>17879281
I've had a few girls flirt with me by being bitchy. Girls can be major spazzes when they are interested in someone and can't communicate normally. I didn't see it for what it was until later.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.