[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really need advice as much as feedback. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

I don't really need advice as much as feedback. I'm simply confused about the mental flips women can make and wanna talk about it. I will try to retell this as short as possible but without any personal spin.

My name is T. I am an adult dating N for several years now. I have been a flirty friend to my coworker H.
There are problems in my relationship with N but I work through them and I'm typically happy but sexually unfulfilled and frustrated. N is not as pretty as I'd like, overweight.
I was hot for H but did not act on it. She has an ultra deadbeat boyfriend who she is breaking up with after Christmas. H and I have good chemistry.
H recently asked if I've been falling for her recently and I admitted I had. Her too. Weeeee. So we looked for a chance to meet up even though shes hesitant about doing anything while shes in a relationship still.
>Here comes the juicy parts
She stated before our awaited meetup that this would be a conversational meetup with no heavy physical stuff. "OK stop me if I go too far" I say. "You couldn't make me do anything I don't want too" she replies.
We get there and shes all smiles and doe eyes. I hold her hand. Thats fine we've done that before. We talk and laugh. I then say "sorry I know we said no physical stuff but I really wanted to do this"..I stroke the side of her face a moment.
SHE SAID "What else have you wanted to do?"
>Doe eyes 2x. Leans in a little. Lips part.
I"m no child I know the signals.
I slowly lean forward and kiss her. Shes hesitant but returns the kiss. I feel like I gave her time to refuse me.
After that it's some more kissing and petting, Thighs, hip, butt.

We part ways, shes got shopping to do, it was only supposed to be a short visit we could fit into our schedules.
>>
File: cray.png (46KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
cray.png
46KB, 420x294px
>>17879204
Later that night she tells me she can't do this, it wasn't right and shes lost respect in me and herself. We need to go back to being normal coworkers. Fine, I figure.
Next day she ignores me and upon contact it turns out she hates me now cause I didn't respect her boundaries
" let me be perfectly clear about something. we are just coworkers. we are not friends anymore. i set boundaries, you accepted them. then you did not respect them. you did not respect me. did i go along with it for a moment? yeah... i didn't know how else to react in that moment... but any type of friendship we had is over. i have lost all my respect for you as well as some of my self respect. do not try to talk to me or send me chats unless it has to do with this job. from here on out, we have nothing but a professional relationship.

The end pretty much

I lost a friend and a beautiful girl. I'm angry and sad and upset. It's just confusing how this happened
>>
>>17879204
>you couldn't make me do anything, I don't want to.
>>
>>17879204
>>17879209

Sounds to me like she wanted to control and initiate that aspect of the relationship but you put on macho man mode and took up the helm.
>>
>>17879247
You may have a point there. She's one of those strong-willed types or at least fancies herself one.

I just figured I'd go with the flow. Later I felt bad but didn't say nothing cause it seemed a bit pussy-ish.
I'm actually beating myself up a bit cause I couldn't anticipate crazy.
>>
Dodged a bullet there.
And some sex with a hot girl too tho.
Fuck it, there will be more, just ignore the fuck out of her.
>>
she did something she regretted and now she passes the blame on to you to feel better.
>>
>>17879261
>I'm actually beating myself up a bit cause I couldn't anticipate crazy.
Oh don't be lad. It hits the best of us. A woman who can't make herself clear is shit for a relationship anyway.

And damn there are a lot of girl created break ups around Christmas.
>>
File: 1481048108507.jpg (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481048108507.jpg
374KB, 1280x960px
>>17879262
>>17879263

True.

OH I FORGOT another detail and excerpt

"H: i had to go home and tell J what happened. do you KNOW what that was like??
me: no
H: it fucking sucked.
thanks for that.
bye."

She came to work with a busted lip. She told someone the dog did it. Right.
>>
>>17879291
It's always been that way. It might have something to do with S.A.D. or emotions running high or tension. Maybe new starts to a New Year.
Had another breakup around Christmas many years ago as well.
>>
No here is why women are crazy

They are crazy because evolution made them have illogical minds that were like children so that they could emphasize with and understand their illogical kids as a mother. The males mind did not evolve this way because his role wasn't nearly as important to being a parent as the mothers is at the early stage of life for the baby. If the mother does not have a mind of a stupid 5 year old she will have a harder time understanding what it wants and needs and will not give it the attention it needs.

I mean it makes sense. They have the emotional stability of a child. No matter how grown up they pretend to act we know if you press the right buttons they'll turn into crybaby spoiled pissy kids. Seriously. They are just grown up children. All of them.
>>
>>17879296
Ive been having a shit day thanks op for making me smile
>>
>>17879329
Shes sitting at a desk behind me and when she laughs I hurt. I will continue with my shit day.
Your welcome though. It is kinda funny.
>>
File: weallknow.png (388KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
weallknow.png
388KB, 1280x711px
>>17879362

>when she laughs I hurt

Just stay positive. If she can dp that to you you can do it to her. Don't show weakness in public.
>>
File: 1478279979999.jpg (365KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1478279979999.jpg
365KB, 1280x1706px
>>17879377
Thanks but I assure you I've never been DP'd
>>
>>17879315
This is why I don't date men
They all think like this so can't actually love us.
>>
>>17879441
So stop acting like that and be worth loving
>>
>>17879362
That sucks, but take solace in knowing that there was probably nothing you could have ultimately done. This girl was bored in her relationship and just wanted a little thrill.

Have some picard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCX90yALsI
>>
File: 1473481428175.gif (651KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1473481428175.gif
651KB, 500x373px
>>17879475
Great quote. Thanks.
And you may be right.

Still I feel >>17879247 and >>17879263 may have hit on it.
She wanted control. Plus she definitely feels what we did was cheating and thus hates me (the cheater) now. She hates herself and shoves the self-loathing onto me.
>>
>>17879209
You didnt do anything wrong. Don't beat yourself up. She's just trying to shift her own guilt to you.
>>
>>17879472
It'd not that easy.
>>
>>17879569
ARe you retarded because she said he disrespected her
>>
>>17879607
What are you on about?
>>
>>17879645
Probably sarcasm. Hopefully sarcasm.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.