[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice maybe someone can help me I'm a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I need some advice maybe someone can help me
I'm a girl of 25 years old

>one of my friends got married
>I already knew the guy I meet him on a bar and we had sex (this was before they meet each other)
>I told her about that and she didn't take it bad
>She asked him and he said that was true
>she asked if we wanted to do it again
>He said no.. I said no to but I really wanted to do it again
>She just laughed and said he has a big dick right?
>I didn't said anything to then just laugh was very uncomfortable so I left as soon as I could
>he texted me and asked me to meet
>my friend also texted me saying that she cheated on him when they were dating and that she wanted to do a 3some to compensate him for that

wtf what should I do?
>>
>>17879117
stop messing with their marriage
>>
>>17879117

do that threesome
>>
>>17879163
>OP has done nothing
>Stop messing with their marriage
What?
>>
>>17879117
do u want to have a 3some?
>>
What is it about this guy you like so much that you fucked and and his wife now wants a threesome how do I get women to like me like that?
>>
>>17879265
> said he has a big dick
>>
>>17879276
Well I guess it's time become a mass shooter so I can least be in the news before I die
>>
>>17879117
>my friend also texted me saying that she cheated on him when they were dating and that she wanted to do a 3some to compensate him for that

Do whatever you want OP, their marriage is already fucked. The issue with cheating on someone is the breaking of trust not hurr no fair you fucked someone else now I get to too
>>
>>17879117
they sound kind of creepy

i'd leave them alone & find better people to spend time with
>>
Fuckher husband, and break contact with her as soon as possible. That bitch obviously doesnt give a shit, so why should you?
>>
OP
>>17879289
I know it is a bit creepy
>>17879312
yea I think I'm giving me that pleasure anyway I'm leaving the city on one month so fuck it
>>
>>17879117
Wtf?
Your friend isn't jealous at the thought of having a threesome with her new husband and you? It doesn't sound like she loves this guy. SHe seems so nonchalant that you screwed her bf at one point and she also cheated on him once (I bet you she cheated on him multiple times actually).
Something's fucked up here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.