[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i find a drug dealer? I need someone who can provide pharmacia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: prescription-drugs.jpg (481KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
prescription-drugs.jpg
481KB, 1000x667px
How do i find a drug dealer?
I need someone who can provide pharmacia off the books and won't ask questions/
>>
>>17879012
ask your friends if they know someone
or order from dark net markets i guess? i did it just to try a couple years ago, and it was fine. don't know if it's changed since then.
>>
>>17879021
dark net markets?
>>
>>17879033
You know what, if you're not capable of using a search engine to find answers, dark net markets won't be a solution for you.
>>
anyone know the best place to buy ED meds online? google and reddit are fucking useless because everything is bots.
>>
Get a job as a dishwasher in a restaurant. Befriend back of house.

Befriend total fuckups. Like the dude who is 30 with five kids he doesn't take care of and has a license plate on a ricer that says 2fast4u.

Befriend white trash. Some of the coolest (and worst people ever) I've ever known have been trailer warriors.

There is a certain look to certain pill heads/opiate addicts. You intuitively know they do drugs because they kind of look like stoners but not quite, so you know they're not. But, they look grungy, long hair, hoodies, unshaven, a little grimey. Suburbaney. I prefer this subgroup as well as the casual pill popping white trash guy with long hair who loves his booze more than anything else.

Avoid the white trash dirty gangster "dirty white boy" type. Too unpredictable.

Getting heroin is easier for me than pills. Heroin was never my problem, it was always around in my area. Pills are a little more elusive. Find out which is which and if it's heroin and you're willing to do The Big Guy then "cold cop" i.e. go to nearest city, research hot areas, bribe a bum or a junkie whos looking around with money who can give you a tour and show you the ropes. Get a number this way and you're golden. It's a hard time to be a junkie, fair warning, and it's the shittiest lifestyle America/the West has to offer.
>>
>>17879942
Also just get involved in the drug scene around you and you'll probably stumble upon the pill heads (uppers, downers, whichever, I forgot you didn't specify, I always think of pills automatically as downers) after meeting enough people.
>>
>>17879942
>>17879950
It's a little funny to me that it takes socializing and social skills to get drugs. Just like everything else in society.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.