[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my gf drink and smoke weed. Occasional Molly and shroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (383KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1118x610px
Me and my gf drink and smoke weed. Occasional Molly and shroom trips and we do it responsibly. We've been together for a year

She has started hanging out with some old friends (all girls) from high school that are into stuff like oxy, coke, percocet, lean etc.
We both don't do that shit because we know how addictive it is. She tells me that she feels pressured to try shit when she's with them.
She told me they say shit like

>"like come on just try it"
>"I only do that with my bf around" - gf
>"he's not going to stay with you, you said he's been busy with work"

I just don't feel like I can trust her to always do the right thing with these type of people. Especially if she drinks
I told her I don't like her hanging around them but she said she doesn't have any other friends that aren't super annoying Stacy types that think weed is heroin.

What do I do here.
>>
>>17878969
She needs to find new friends, for your sake and hers. There are plenty of people who smoke weed, where do you live?
>>
>>17878976
Los Angeles
She's 19
>>
>>17878984
There are many people out there, why is she hanging with them if they're pressuring her into doing hardcore drugs and making her feel like shit for not trying them and even making you seem unfaithful, trying to push her away from you because they're unhappy. fuck them, man.. I hate people like that..
>>
>>17878969
Better have no friends than friends that pressure you to do hard drugs.
Or she can hang out but everytime they want to do drugs, she leaves. I don't smoke week and I've got friends that do so everytime they get together to smoke, I go home and leave them even though they always tell me to come and try it.
>>
>>17878969
If she gets too do coke and doesn't have too pay do it its hella fun and you dont get addicted first try
>>
>>17879007
So you really think that she'll do it only once? You know that this is her only social circle.
>>
You do know weed and alcohol are addictive? In fact they're worse because they're socially acceptable. Even now you already think your habit is okay...You're just a bunch of degenerate druggies already. So go ahead and just open the gates and take them all. No point in trying to say you're better than other people cause you don't do X, and no I'm not talking about molly, X means any drug.

I was doing drugs before you were shitting your diapers. I suggest you quit doing drugs now. It's a waste of money. Get your shit together and grow up.
>>
>>17879032

You don't know the difference between physical and mental addiction, therefore you're fucking stupid and your opinion should be discarded.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.