[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'4'' and 200 lbs, I want to hang myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5014.jpg (40KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5014.jpg
40KB, 488x357px
I'm 6'4'' and 200 lbs, I want to hang myself with a rope but I heard I'd have to drop 6' to do it without any pain. How strong does the rope need to be to do this?
>>
>>17878750
If you're worried about pain, you're not ready to kill yourself yet. Talk to somebody about your depression.
>>
no matter how much you weight it will be extremely painful
>>
Strong enough to hold your feels.
>>
>>17878766
That's not true at all. I just want to die immediately and not get paralised but survive. My life is hell enough for me.
>>
Trust in God. Live your life fully.
>>
>>17878798
Not a believer unfortunately
>>
Well, you obviously want to talk about it, or you wouldn't be here, you'd be out buying a gun.
So, tell us your story. We'll listen.
>>
I really don't. All I want is to be sure it works properly. I have a rifle but it's .22 caliber and the risk of turning myself into a veggie is astronomical. Can't get another gone in my country.
>>
Gun*
>>
Bump, really need an answer to this...
>>
>>17878821
"You" will be just as gone as a vegetable as dead friend. You're going through a major depressive episode right now, you should see a psychologist about it.
>>
>>17878888
I want to be dead, not in a catatonic state of horror for 60 years. I know I'm depressed I'm not stupid. Would appreciate a straight answer. Also, do climbing ropes work or are they too elastic?
>>
>>17878808
There is reason to be. Seek it out someday.
>>
>>17878912
If you're catatonic you won't be experiencing any of it, that would be literally the same from your perspective. Anon, you're not thinking any of this through rationally, you clearly need help not a god damn noose.
>>
>>17878932
You wouldnmt understand, clearly. I'm not faulting you for trying to deter me but I've made my mind up. It's been obvipus to me that I will kill myself someday since I was 17.
>>
>>17878773
For u
>>
As someone who has battled depression/thoughts of suicide for much of my life (I'm 34 btw) I can tell you that suicide is not the answer, there is nothing in your life that can't be fixed or made easier to deal with..... As cliche as it sounds talking really does help
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.