[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, first time posting here but don't know where else to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1283.jpg (142KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
142KB, 800x619px
Hey, first time posting here but don't know where else to go for such embarrassing advice. I was wondering if you guys could please post rejection stories/experience/advice on this issue? I am 20 years old and broke up with my long term boyfriend a few months ago, and have since been going crazy with trying to meet new guys since I hadn't experienced much between the ages of 15-20. Met some great guys, but with this has also come a few rejections which I am not used to whatsoever and truly do not know how to deal with. I realize everyone gets rejected at some point or another, but if I could hear about it happening to other people it would be a great help to my self confidence which hangs in the balance. Thanks!
>>
>>17878667
>I realize everyone gets rejected at some point or another, but if I could hear about it happening to other people it would be a great help to my self confidence which hangs in the balance.
LOL I'm an average looking guy without excellent social skills, my life is pretty much a big rejection.
>>
>saw this girl at college and thought she was perfect
>ended up talking to her for like an hour (while we were both drunk)
>walked her back to her room and said goodbye
>thinking about hitting her up again
>realize she's been kind of avoiding me on campus
>talk to a mutual friend who says she's in love with some other guy

Shit sucks man. But you just gotta move on. There are others out there.
If you think about it from the other way - I knew this girl was into me and I wasn't feeling it. It's not to be mean or anything like that, the attraction just wasn't there. If you look at it from that perspective when you get rejected, that makes it a little easier I think.
>>
>>17878688
I dunno, man. Subpar social skills and pretty average looks are kinda my thing, but I feel you and I do realize I don't have it nearly as bad as others. Keep at it, there are girls who will be into you!
>>
>>17878691
That really helps, thank you so much. And you weren't into her not because anything was wrong with her or she was hideous or anything, right? Sometimes youre just not attracted to someone physically, and that doesn't mean that they still can't be an objectively attractive person to others? Lol sorry to be so naive.
>>
Why did you two break up? Maybe every other guy you are meeting notices what he must have noticed.
>>
>>17878667
Just do what the vast majority of women do and not put yourself in a place to be rejected. Don't want to get those feelings hurt.
>>
>>17878710
Good thought but I dumped him!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.