[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seeing all of these people in love during this season is putting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: video gam.jpg (71KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
video gam.jpg
71KB, 1100x619px
seeing all of these people in love during this season is putting me in agony, wat do
>>
that definitely has nothing to do with the season...

stop thinking they must be more worthy of love than you. they aren't. they are just lucky enough to have found someone to put up with their shit. they probably did that by being willing to put up with their shit in return.
>>
Have sex.
>>
>>17877797
Spend less time paying attention to other people and put it towards something you can be doing
>>
>>17877797
Winter is lonely in general, I know what you mean OP.

I'm single for the first time in my adult life, by my own choice (bounced off relationships since I was a teenager, 26 now). Really enjoyed the independence in the summer and spring, but now it's hard on me. Been casually fucking one of my female friends, but when it's cold out I get so fucking depressed and so lonely that I sometimes think "dammit I should just date her."

I would just try and be honest with yourself about what you want in your own life and try to move closer to it/do more of it each day.
>>
File: 1480002520459.jpg (203KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480002520459.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>17878068
Imagine never having a girlfriend
>>
>>17877797
You are not alone. There are more suicides around Christmas than any other part of the year - largely because the media drown us in images of people being together, loving and happy.

Do something to change or at least distract you from your aloneness. I recommend some volunteer work, like at a Christmas-dinner-for-the-homeless place. That's not just to see people worse off than you, but to be in the company of the other volunteers and not on your own.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.