[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I've posted on here before, same idea but different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3730.jpg (111KB, 750x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.jpg
111KB, 750x897px
Hey /adv/ I've posted on here before, same idea but different angle (tl;dr at bottom)

>male, 20 and in college
>pretty normal all around, friends, school etc. all normal
>sex life is pretty average, not slaying but can pick up girls if I try
Now my problem
>been following this girl on Instagram for maybe 1.5-2 years
>have become obsessed with her
>follow her on all social media, know way more about her than I should
>kind of in love with her, but she's 3,000 miles away and famous so I can never be with her (she's also 12)
>just want to stop thinking about her and pretending I could be with her
>I know if money weren't an issue I'd fly to her and try to win her heart

tl;dr how do I get over a girl I can never be with and just live normally

Can't just unfollow her on social media, I'm weak and I'd feel like I was losing a part of me
>pic related it's her
>>
It's like self amputation
Bite down and cut
>>
Just date petite highschoolers. Locally.
>>
>>17877765
That's one option that I considered last time I asked about this.
It's not so easy but I will probably try that. Not sure it will completely get me over her.
I still thought about her while I had a girlfriend a year ago.
>>
>>17877773
Then date two cute girls and have threesomes.
>>
>>17877779
Damn don't know why I didn't think of that earlier ! That'll solve it.
>>
>>17877726
... 12?? She looks at least 16-17 to me. Holy shit. Never trust a jailbait loli.
>>
I kind of remember you from before. So you think you know her pretty well based on watching her videos and stuff. Then you should know how she's gonna react to some man about a decade older than her showing up and trying to get with her/act like you know her , while she knows jack shit about you.

You haven't seen her bad sides because she doesn't post it online. Therefore you think she's perfect. Unfollow, block, delete her and move on. You want to keep watching her videos but move on from her? Tough luck
>>
>>17877726

Anon, I read parts of your thread before, but never replied. Khia Lopez is objectively very pretty. Your idea of dating someone that's young isn't going to solve the obsession you've built about this person though - because most girls her age don't look like that.

The best I can say is that when I was your age, I had a similar crush on a celebrity that was younger. It faded over time. Eventually this girl is going to do something ridiculous like get a shitty tattoo or cut off all of her hair and you're going to question why you ever paid attention.

Try to slowly ramp down, realize you're in a weird spot in your life, and develop interests in other chicks, even if they're also celebrities and feel forced at first.
>>
>>17877726
Just stop. I've been into kpop and was obsessed with a few idols so I kinda understand this. You just gotta realize that you have very a limited view of what she's actually like and there are tons of attractive girls just like her. Go out and start meeting lots of girls until you find one that makes you forget about her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.