[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, i've kind of cheated on my bf. we're dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8143.jpg (571KB, 3089x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8143.jpg
571KB, 3089x1520px
guys, i've kind of cheated on my bf. we're dealing with the aftermath now. so far i have appologized and acknowledged that i've made a huge mistake and that i'm afraid of losing him.
i guess we'll pull trough. but i think i have to change my way of handling this or i might push him away.
i feel like being sorry all the time and afraid of losing him will achieve exactly that. he has some sub tendencies and i think he needs me to be sure of his devotion. i'm tempted to go back to "i know you will never leave me, because i know you need me.". i feel like he needs me to be confident in being able to keep him, even if i wronged him. any toughts?
>>
>>17877607
Nothing says "you're the only man for me" like vigorously tossing his salad. Then, if you do cheat on him or leave him, you'll always know you were tongue-deep in his shit-chute.

Either an awesome apology or a constant reminder of what a lying, cheating cunt you were.
>>
You're Bullshit relationship will hopefully fail and he will move on. Cheating is cheating and you don't deserve the happiness of a relationship at the moment. Don't try and right something that is wrong, you had feelings that showed you that your "love" was Bullshit. Meet someone you can stand in bed or don't get in a relationship to hurt someone. Have a good night...
>>
>>17877607
>kind of cheated

explain
>>
>>17877612
i'm thinking of reversing this from "you broke my trust" to "i am very aware of the fact that i might lose you at every given moment so i am worshipping you to give you no reason to leave". i think i can pull it off but it sounds very manipulative.
>>
File: 1391824638237.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1391824638237.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>17877607
>he has some sub tendencies and i think he needs me to be sure of his devotion. i'm tempted to go back to "i know you will never leave me, because i know you need me."
kek this should go well
>>
>>17877614
>>17877618
i'm an attention whore and texted with a guy online. that was all there is. he found out and was very hurt.
>>
People like you need to stay single forever. You're the reason people try to avoid relationships. Because who knows who is a cheating fucking asshole douchebag fuck weasel cunt dick shithole who isn't worth the scum on the bottom of the shoe that stepped in dog crap down at the beach and traipsed it through an entire dump and finally dropped the shoes in a latrine.

Hint... that monologue describes you. Cheating scum.
>>
>>17877624
cucking him into letting me attention whore online and enjoying the humiliation because it is paired with "you guys can never actually have her because she's mine" would be an option too at this point...
>>
>>17877623
>i think i can pull it off but it sounds very manipulative.

Yeah, because it is outright without a doubt manipulative. If you want to be a good girlfriend then care for him exactly how you would normally and let him decide. Dont try and convince him to do one thing or another. Tell him how you feel, whether it be love for him, guilt for what you did, etc... But he has to decide.
>>
>>17877607
Ignore the anons OP, they are faggots, you made a mistake, you can either work on it to make it OK, or admit the relationship has been destroyed. Its really up to him DESU- you dont get a say in this.
>>
>>17877607
Fuck you OP

You are worthless, I fucking hate you, I hate women like you

Leave him now he's better off without you. Wow
>>
>>17877632
Wow

You are a psychologically abusive psycho bitch

Literally fuck you.
>>
>>17877607
Did you cheat to test whether he'll be pathetic enough to forgive you?

Women are fucking evil.
>>
>>17877626
Oh shit OP thats child shit. Tell him you just need more attention. Tell him you fucked up but that you were just trying to get someone to notice you.
>>
>>17877633
>>17877634
but i could easily be the one who has the sayig in this. and i like to be in controle...

i don't want to destroy him. but reversing the power dynamics is very tempting.

>>17877635
nobody is better off witheout me
>>
>>17877632
unless he's a retard, he's going to figure out you're a cunt and leave eventually. this will help things move along faster.
>>
>>17877607
You're full of yourself. At this point, he's going to realize you're not trustworthy. He'll use that pussy of yours for sometime, and then once he finds a girl who he deems trustworthy, is sexier than you, and he can see himself having a future with, he'll drop you.
I know this because I'm a guy, and I've done this myself, just like all my other homies have. I guess all you can do at this point is give him really good sex to give him a reason to stay a little longer. But being realistic here, you've destroyed your relationship. If you two ever argue, he can use this against you. If he starts to talk/flirt with chicks and you catch him, he'll use this against you. Anything he does wrong, and you try to bring him down for it, he'll use this against you.
Not trying to be "that guy" but your relationship is done. There is no way it'll ever be the same. You may think your relationship is gonna pull through, but the reality is that it is doomed. Next time, when you get a new bf, don't be a whore.
>>
>>17877636
thank you!

>>17877637
not per se. but in hindsight, it was pretty neat to find out i'm basically free to do whatever i want and he will still kneel for me

>>17877640
i am aware that this isn't extremely serious. that's why i can still play with the dynamics here
>>
File: 1393226334226.gif (28KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1393226334226.gif
28KB, 700x700px
>>17877644
>nobody is better off witheout me
Oh man, you're going to have one hell of a meltdown when he leaves you.
>>
>>17877644
>and i like to be in controle...

Then you care more about yourself than him (assuming this actually is OP)

Zero sum game at that point. You arent capable of healthy relationships until you get a more healthy esteem.
>>
>>17877654
Sooo.. basically you just figured out that a pathetic beta male will always cave in just because you're attractive and have a damp hole?

Congrats, you are mentally 13 years old.
>>
>>17877645
i don't think so

>>17877647
he is already under my spell and nothing can save him anymore.

he will never risk losing me by doing anything "wrong"
>>
>>17877667
If you truly believe that, then you still have a ways to go.
>>
>>17877644
>nobody is better off witheout me
>>17877667
>he is already under my spell and nothing can save him anymore.
>he will never risk losing me by doing anything "wrong"
this is getting spoopy
>>
>>17877658
why should i? there are tons of guys ready to take his place

>>17877660
healthy esteem how?

>>17877662
he was far from being a pathetic beta male. untill i sunk my claws into him

i knew that since i developed boobs. but i was always too nice to actually use that power
>>
>>17877667
So are you just looking for ways to lie, cheat and manipulate a person?

You actively dont care about the other person. You are admittedly mean, cruel, selfish, and spiteful. Do you want advice as to how most effectively to be these things? Because that is exactly what it sounds like.
>>
>>17877677
i want advice on "will i rott in hell for this".

actually, i know the answer and i don't care anymore
>>
>>17877675
>healthy esteem how?

You have ideas of grandeur, which is specified within the DSM IV. This is a categorizable mental disorder. Whether or not it is serious enough to treat with therapy or medication is up to a professional, but you are outright admitting to established characteristics of the mental affliction. So you arent readily capable of providing a healthy relationship since you are acting in ways that indicate mental disorder which have not been addressed.
>>
>>17877682
>actually, i know the answer and i don't care anymore

That is kind of what i figured. Im not religious, so i cant say anything about hell. But is it a crappy, shitty, horrible, mean, spiteful, cruel, angry, etc thing to do what you describe to a person? Absolutely. (And i mean more specifically the intention to manipulate rather than the original cheating)
>>
>>17877682
Karma, it exists. You'll see.
>>
>>17877675
>an alpha can become a beta

lolno he was always a pathetic beta, you're just now realizing it
>>
>>17877685
they have and are being adressed.
and also, show me one person that is completely mentally sane and i will believe you that there are people that should be "allowed to have a relationship" and others that aren't

>>17877689
that's true. now the question is, what kind of person do i want to be. this is a moment that will definitely have decisive power

do i listen to the devil or the sain on my shoulder?
and why?

>>17877692
keked
>>
>>17877713
ofc. but i suspect there are no true alphas. if so, they are as rare as mentally sane people. which i have met none off. i guess they are one and the same so non-existent
>>
>>17877717
>they have and are being adressed.

Good, im glad to hear about it, quite frankly it is kick ass! You should be working on only yourself and not date considering the issues you are dealing with are absolutely debilitating to everyday life, especially in light of your relationship. You're hurting him, and it isnt fair to him to continue such a thing since you're not serious about mending the relationship.

>do i listen to the devil or the sain on my shoulder?
and why?

I mean if you want to descend into sadness and a lifetime of mental hospitals, by all means listen to the devil.
>>
>>17877728
what do i gain from listening to the saint?

as far as i can see it will only bring ME into the position of being the underdog in this situation. why should i do that on purpose? i'm not a masochist
>>
>>17877692
Universal law of justice?
>>
>>17877607
>i've kind of cheated on my bf. we're dealing with the aftermath now. so far i have appologized and acknowledged that i've made a huge mistake and that i'm afraid of losing him.
>i guess we'll pull trough

I'm kind of curious, if all these hundred threads posted here every fucking week is by the same person
>>
>>17877734
You're literally begging the question that is religion. So, welcome to the existence of your mid to early 20s that is a decade long existential crisis.

From my own personal morals/ethics i would say that yes you'll feel better in the short term, but the long term cost of guilt will outweigh it a hundred-fold.

>ME into the position of being the underdog in this situation.
Why that is necessarily a bad thing i genuinely dont understand.

>why should i do that on purpose?
Because you care more about how others feel as compared to how you benefit.

>i'm not a masochist
Nah you just sound mildly sociopathic and/or psychopathic. This is all considering your lack of empathy.
>>
>>17877738
>I'm kind of curious, if all these hundred threads posted here every fucking week is by the same person

Genuinely i would not be surprised.

>what do i gain from listening to the saint?

IMO long term satisfaction and happiness.
>>
>>17877746
meh, i've went trough the religious cycle already.

it is a bad thing because i like to be in controle. it's that simple. i alays was in controle in this relationship and out of obligation i have given up that controle but i feel like this is the dynamic this relationship needs and that it will fall apparat if he doesn't get what he needs out of this anymore. and what he needs is someone who is in controle

also, why should i put others before me?
that seems like a slippery slope that ends wih being a pathetic people pleaser

i don't lack empathy. infact, i think it would be the kinder thing to do to take controle again. if i take this away from him he will fall into a bottomless pit
>>
>>17877737
Everything has balance balance good equals good
>>
>>17877766
le "the world is fair" meme

get a grip kiddo
>>
>>17877738
>>17877749
remember to sage
>>
>>17877775
just because people have similar issues you sage?

duude...
>>
Hi op. Your relationship will never be the same. He will constantly second guess if you are worth all of this whenever you do the littlest shit like put ketchup on your pizza. Lastly you seem to be planning to tug at some very particular strings that will most likely make him snap and switch the roles in measures you have not seemed to think about like breaking your nose or smothering you with a pillow wet with his tears while you sleep or driving you both off of a cliff. If he is not already angry fucking you to some extent you might as well start writing a book on how to get murdered by a sweet guy.
>>
>>17877880
"how to get murdered by a sweet guy"

sounds like a book i might write...

if anything, i am the one doing the angry fucking atm
>>
>>17877785
heres another one for your trouble
>>
>>17877880
i almost got one of that old mans bitches bumped
>>
>>17877626
Depends on what you sent.
>>
>>17878019
he doesn't know the whole story. it was far worse than my bf thinks. he thinks it was just some low key flirting but actually this guy has a lot of nudes of me and we masturbated a lot together.
>>
>>17878022
Yeah I figured as much from your 'just txting' comment. You're trash. You can keep bragging pathetically about how trashy you are, I guess.
>>
>>17878031
it's cute how worked up you get
>>
>>17877626
>"I'm only sorry because I got caught"

FTFY
>>
>>17878058
nah, i'm not
>>
OP is low quality bait personified
>>
>>17878022

That's fucking hot. Did you call your boyfriend while you masturbated with the guy too? I have an engaged girl I fuck around with on skype. It's awesome.
>>
>>17878022
>just texting
>sent nudes and masturbated together

Never trust a woman, ever.
>>
>>17878285
you wish

>>17878355
no, i didn't do that. admitedly, cucking fantasies emerged but i wasn't ruthless enough.

did SHE do that?

>>17878398
i agree
>>
File: 1480853518338.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480853518338.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>17877607
>>17877626
>>17877644
>>17877654

stopped reading at this point..
T-the stench of bait is like nothing I have ever experienced before.
>>
>>17878423

>Did she do that

Not yet. We both want to though, I've brought it up but it's risky. She's a moaner and she's not sure if she can make herself sound normal. Do you have a throwaway method of contact? I can tell you how it goes.
>>
only read half of OP to know this is obvious b8
>inb4 250 replies
>>
>>17878460
>>17879200
is this how you try to sooth your mind so you can sleep at night? i'm op, i'm still here and this isn't bait at all
>>
>>17879339
Y'all niggas postin in a troll thread
>>
>>17877607
your going to have to come completely clean with him.
you will lose him if you dont bite the bullet and tell him.
your evidently an attention seeking cunt. you obviously dont deserve him and if you keep this up you will end up lonely fat 30 year old woman who watches crap like orange is the new black, while eating ben and jerries in her low wage job.
>>
>>17877632
put on whatever mask you want. you will never be happy.
>>
>>17877629
I like you anon. Your tirade was pretty amusing honestly.
>>
>>17879385
Stop tripping
>>
Well, this happened to me before. I stayed with the girl and my feelings for her depleted in about a week, maybe two weeks. Really did not care about her or what she did anymore. She tried to pull manipulative shit like threatening to leave me, flipping the tables and tellin me it was my fault. At first I thought I still really loved her and her words disturbed me a lot but I just stopped caring the more I thought about it. She never left me or followed through on any of her petty power plays. Eventually I found another girl and that was it for our relationship, in the end I'm not really sure who was more hurt.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.