[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Me 25 >Got into an argument a couple of weeks ago >Fiancé,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Me 25
>Got into an argument a couple of weeks ago
>Fiancé, mother of my 2 kids, wants to break up
>Been in the relationship for 7 years
>I Work 10 hours, 5-6 days a week
>Still living with each other
>She is making herself available to other men
>Kids are still too young to understand

I'm not going to be a pussy here and cry like a little bitch. Yes I'm upset about it. But I also need to take care of myself. I love my kids and I don't want to lose a good partner/friend. I need some advice on how to get myself over this and get myself back out there and talking to women again.
>>
god damnit dude. why haven't you gotten married in the first place?
for fucks sale, you are a family! grab her and drag her to counseling. you two can't just give up on this like that. fucking put some work in. show some dedication. make this work
>>
>>17877539
>making herself available to other men when you're still together
>good friend/partner
What
>>
>>17877542
That's the tragic part. She has depression, and constantly isn't motivated in doing anything unless I push her. Sometimes to her limits and she becomes hostile or just shuts down and gives up. I can't say I'm perfect either because I get angry when I've made plans. I've been the only one who was planning our dates, calling people to watch our girls, making sure we are not disturbed to just have private time. I put effort into doing what she wants and interact in conversations. I've tried but a relationship can't be one sided.
>>
>>17877553
We've been together for a while. So to me she's a good friend. Can't really say about good partner at this point.
>>
I feel like I've have wasted 7 years being in this relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.