[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a year or so back I met this guy on tinder thinking he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: michael-scott.jpg (107KB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
michael-scott.jpg
107KB, 540x305px
So a year or so back I met this guy on tinder thinking he was cute (the main reason why you swipe left on tinder) and I didn't think anything was actually going to happen. He lives out of the country but is going to school two and a half hours from me.

He's a really big playboy and can get a lot of girls which I don't really mind but during this summer (almost a complete year of talking) he started to like me. In November we went on our first official date which went pretty well and in December he convinced me to drive to his apartment to spend the night and do all those cuddly things (we didn't sleep with each other but he got to third base).

I haven't had a boyfriend in about 4 years (which was my decision) and we both got a little drunk when I slept over that night and I kissed him a little too much (to even which he admitted to).
He says he wants to see me more and he has told me he likes me and has liked me since the summer. I do like him but I'm scared of developing feelings for him because I don't know if we would work out in the long run. Not only do I not like long distance relationships but he's kind of a frat guy and is around girls all the time.
He still texts me every day and we have the best flirty relationship but I'm just afraid that at the end of the day he's not going to give me what I want and the last thing I want to do is develop strong feelings and have them crushed.

What do you guys think I should do?
>>
>>17877049
I also don't want to be that girl that makes everything so emotional but I feel like I can't let myself fall in love with someone and don't know where its going to take me
>>
Yea I doubt it would work

I'm surprised you guys didn't fuck

If you know he's the playboy type you really think he's gonna stay committed in a ldr while in college
>>
>>17877113
Well I told him I don't have sex outside a relationship.
And I believe that even though he's a playboy if he'd ever be in a relationship then he would be committed in it.
>>
>>17877118
this is exactly what makes him a playboy.

t. playboy / larper
>>
>>17877118
Ahh well take your risk then

But if he made you drive to him I wouldnt bet on it
>>
>>17877140
it's only because he's from out of the country and doesn't have his license here.
>>
>>17877137
how does this make him a playboy?
>>
>>17877153
sorry, I should have worded it differently. That doesn't necessarily make him a playboy, but the effect he has on OP is the same one a playboy would want to have. So I think using this feeling as evidence that OP should fall in love with him doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17877175
I never really thought of it that way. But i also feel like we just developed our feelings verbally to each other. Maybe i'm naive but I don't think he's the type of person to play around like that, but regardless I should break up with him right?
>>
>>17877118
It sounds like you're not here for advice, you just want people to tell you what you want to hear. You're going to sleep with this guy, then he'll ghost you, and then you'll run to /adv/ and bitch and cry. That's what's going to happen. And we have to deal with your pathetic ass.
>>
>>17877209
No, I just want to hear people's opinion. Sometimes I overthink something really simple and screw it all up. I just want a soundboard i guess.
>>
>>17877118
>and even though he's a playboy i think he'd commit
>cause im just so much better and special and different compared to all those other dumb girls amirite guys xd

I swear to god why the fuck was i born straight. you cancerous women should get your teeth punched right the fuck off.
>>
>>17877209
>no I'm not going to unless I'm in a relationship
>he's different guys, he wouldn't do that!
>>
>>17877214
You're just one of the few girls he's talking to - you're not the only one - that will actually travel to spend time with him. That's why he makes you feel important. If you're so confident in his "difference" to other guys, turn up at his place one night unannounced. If he's into you - he should be happy and excited to see you. But you won't do that, because even you, deep down, know the truth.
>>
>>17877205
You shouldn't be chasing him. Let off a little, see if he really makes an honest effort to see you. See if he will drive to you, for example.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.