[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I think I need some help from you guys. I met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: amrVBL4_460s.jpg (21KB, 460x297px) Image search: [Google]
amrVBL4_460s.jpg
21KB, 460x297px
Hey /adv/. I think I need some help from you guys. I met this girl at the beginning of the school year and since then we've become pretty good friends and we have a lot of fun together. Today, she told me something that may or may not mean something, but I found it weird anyway. She told me that, at the beginning, on the first day, she thought I was weird and a guy who doesn't talk to anyone, stuff like that. She kind of confessed this randomly today and I don't really know how to interpret it, I just laughed it off when she said it. Help would be appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>17877002

congrats, you have evolved from weird loser to semi-normal. keep this up and youll be a normo in no time.
>>
>>17877013
I wasn't even a loser then lmao. She just thought I was because of how I introduced myself to the class(?). But thanks, hope I can be a normo soon
>>
>>17877022

>I wasn't a loser [...] She just thought I was

uh, that's the definition of being a loser. if the people around you think you're a loser, you're a loser

you can be normal by just talking to ppl and being real w/them. sounds like you are doing OK. just keep it up.
>>
>>17877040
Thing is, I wasn't being a loser, I talked to a lot of people and became friends with most of them pretty quickly. That's why I'm asking why she thought I was. Yeah, I didn't really talk to her much in the beginning, but that's it. She's a good friend of mine now, but I don't get why she thought that. Maybe I am a loser then.
>>
>>17877040
It's also worth mentioning she's basically the only one who thought I was a loser.
>>
>>17877062

>but I don't get why she thought that.

people dont necessarily have reasons for thinking what they do. in fact, if someone thinks something for no reason, its probably just instinctual. if its instinctual, that means other people might think it too. you just have some weird in you, son. embrace it. hiding the weird is what makes it weirder.
>>
>>17877080
i guess it doesn't even matter now, since it was like 4 months ago. I'll probably just let the weird out since I don't want it to be weirder. thanks
>>
It was an innocent comment, most likely meant as a bit of a compliment. She likes you, platonically (maybe romantically, who knows).

I've had people tell me that their first impression of me is a "quiet guy", though I can be rather high energy. It doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>17877130
She sometimes acts strangely around me, in a cute way, so she might like me. I've also been told that people's first impression of me is a quiet guy. You could say I'm kinda quiet, but not weird. I still talk to everyone and don't distance myself from them. I was just wondering why she tells me that now, and why she said it at all, that's it. Guess it could be a compliment.
>>
If you want her as your girl now is the perfect time to make the move. Her telling that is her opening up to you. You gotta be like. " Hey.. I talk alot...(give her quick soft KIss on lips then say) Thiers just so much i wanna say"...

After that play it cool and carry on and dont make a huge deal about it..

After that you will know what to do..
Good luck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.