[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Picture Unrelated) For a while now, I've been having mood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

(Picture Unrelated)
For a while now, I've been having mood swings.

Throughout the day I'm happy/or normal, and then suddenly I'm depressed (self loathing, etc).

This has been going on for a few months now, and I haven't went to a doctor for it.

Tried to talk to my mother about it, but she usually dodges the question and switches the talk to whatever she's reading/watching (which I can understand, as if I had someone talking to me about mood swings I'd probably feel uncomfortable as well), but I digress.

Do you guys think that going to a doctor about this would help me out, or should I just ignore it and try to go about my day?
>>
Probably doctor time. If you're that worried about it, why not go in? Be wary of the stuff he/she prescribes though and do research on whatever you might get. Probably won't give you antidepressants on the first visit though. Anything in your life you can try to help your mood naturally. Diet/exercise? That can really change your mood and life outlook around. Pretty vague post, OP. Any other shit going on?
>>
Oh, welcome to the club. I've been dealing with this shit for years. Adding fish to my diet helps some. Doctors? I choose to stay away. They will probably want to give you drugs and tell you shit that you already know. I worry about a bad national news making event should I start taking drugs.
>>
>>17876709
I honestly feel the same way, I don't like the idea of taking a drug day by day by day.
>>
>>17876507
Try taking a hit of weed if you start feeling down and see what happens. Helps me.
>>
>>17876645
I've been having mood swings since my late senior year of HS, graduated in May and it hasn't gone away.

My sister is moving away since she's married to a Navy Sailor, and my grandparents I've lived next to since I was a kid are moving away.

But, other than that I don't see any real reason for me to have mood swings.

I have exercised in the past to balance things out, but that was in HS (weight training).
I don't have access to a gym anymore, due to me being too poor to afford a gym membership.

The most I can do is run up and down my street.
>>
>>17876734
I'd prefer to stay away from drugs, just not for me.
>>
>>17876751
Even with my sister/grandparents moving away I don't know why'd that make me "depressed".

My grandma hated me, and I was never close to both my grandma and grandpa.
My sister always locked herself up in her room once she hit 13, so after that we've basically stopped talking.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.