[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I need help not to seem like a desperate loser. >Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1456006000629.jpg (214KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456006000629.jpg
214KB, 640x480px
Alright I need help not to seem like a desperate loser.

>Be gross fat guy
>currently losing weight
>but still 269lb at 6'3'' from 318lb
>after the work Christmas party
>a group of us decided to go bar hopping
>End up at some club
>Everyone seems to be having a good time
>nerdy girl and I hit it off
>Shes really touchy ie. Resting her head on me, nudging me, Play slapping me softly while giggling (is that weird?)
>Told me I was "really funny" and "wow you're tall"
>When one of the guys (my best friend) lost his wallet I picked up his tab
>She said "you're a very good man"
>asks for my number and facebook
>When I get home she sends me a text "Have a good sleep! OvO"
>Seriously one of the best nights of my life

>fast forward to later in the week
>I walk past her at work a few times through the day and she doesn't even acknowledge me
>One night she comes through my till (we work at a grocery store) and she talks to me and is genuinely friendly
>Every other day past that she doesn't really talk or notice me

How do I not sperg this up? Do I text her? I really fell for this girl and we share a few interests. I want to recreate that night but I'm worried it either won't be the same or the connection between was just in my head.

Tl;dr I'm a total autistic virg when it comes to women, please help me.
>>
You're one of her many options. All women these days have a buffet of cock via their smartphone. You might of stood out due to perceived attractiveness, compatibility, etc.

State your intentions, get hers. If you're rejected move on. Saves the pain of not knowing, etc.
>>
>>17876360
Yeah I guess,

Honestly she's no Stacey, and I'm no Chad. I don't think she has a "buffet of cock" but I'm sure she's got options.
>>
Sounds like she was drunk dude.
>>
>>17876715
Yeah, you're right we were both pretty tipsy.

She was probably only expressing interest because she was drunk...
>>
>>17876769
Happens all the time man.

I wouldn't get too caught up over it. See if you can get her out on the piss again, that seems to be a good way forward.
>>
>>17876353

uh she had a crush on you and you sperged out. she stopped showing interest because you didnt make a move and she felt rejected.

if you want to see her again, ask her out. ball is in your court. make it casual, go out for drinks again, dont label it, see where it goes.
>>
>>17877009
Alright I sent her a Facebook message. Just a casual hey what's up. She's been offline for an hour now, if she replies I'll try to get the squad to go out for drinks again.

If not, the chase is over. lol
>>
>>17877064

no. dont make it a group thing, that's very unconfident.

dont sweat the message, dont check on it obsessively, dont worry if she doesnt respond immediately or at all. you never know whats going on in someones life.
>>
>>17877072
Yooooooo she just replied, should I wait to check it?

Also I'm super worried to ask her out directly since we work together, do I chance the never ending embarrassment?
>>
>>17877078
Literally just ask her if she wants to grab a drink some time after work this week.
>>
>>17877078

why wait?

its not embarrassing to go out with a coworker for drinks. remember, this is not a "date", its just drinks. if youre having fun, go with it. if not, keep it professional
>>
Just send her a friendly hello. Remember that some girls get flirty after a few drinks so you shouldn't expect a love connection from the first night.
>>
>hey, I had a really good time the other night
>are you free same time next week? We should totally go for drinks again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.