[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do normies text? I'm talking to a girl and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481652185401pol.jpg (129KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481652185401pol.jpg
129KB, 1080x1080px
How the fuck do normies text?

I'm talking to a girl and she's great and all but it's like she has quick bursts of excitement before not having anything to say, and then I myself don't know what to say and we get silent and awkward. On the phone it's better since we're talking and we're still in the crush phase but sometimes we get silent and then we have to force a random topic

I don't know what to do here, She's legitimately fun and I want to keep this going but I can't seem to read her, idk if she's shy or gets bored or wants sex or what. Texting is the hardest to read, one second we're texting, then silence, and finally texts a hi and resets the whole convo

Part of me wants to borrow someone's phone just to see how people text and compare
>>
pls respond
>>
There's no standard for conversation but she is a bit odd with the texting

Try calling instead of texting

Can't help you read her, you gotta do that 1
>>
idk really, you just try to match their enthusiasm level when texting. like if they use a couple emotes try adding one in your messages. something like that
>>
>>17875965
>Texting is the hardest to read, one second we're texting, then silence, and finally texts a hi and resets the whole convo

That's called, e.g 'going for a piss', anon.
>>
Invite her on a date!!!
>>
>>17876589

This.

Texting feels awkward because you are using it for socializing. It's not meant for socializing, it's meant for setting dates.

The longer you text her, the less you have to talk about in person. Send 2-3 casual texts max, then ask out on date, set definite date, then meet her at set date. Keep texting to a minimum.

>Girl messages you
>You respond
>Few more casual texts no more than 3-5
>"Sounds cool. We should get together sometime this week, what's your schedule like?"
>"I'd love that OP! Thank God you finally asked! I'm free Monday!"
>"Monday works, there's a sushi place I've been wanting to try. Meet me at 33 Plain St in Plainville at 8 oclock."
>"Okay OP! I can't wait :3 I hope you don't pussy out on the goodnight kiss ;D"

Then just meet her at the place on Monday. Don't text her, just meet her there. Give her space to get excited about seeing you. If she texts you, ignore it if it's not necessary to respond. or just wait 24 hours and say "Sorry phone was dead, looking forward to tomorrow night!"

Then after the date, she'll probably text you with 1-3 days saying she had a great time. That means she is signalling you to make another date. Say "I had a great time too, when are you free to get together again?" Then set another date and repeat. Each date you'll be getting closer to her. First date, kiss, second date, longer kiss. Third date, make out and cuddle session and maybe sex. Who knows.

Just get her into the pattern of chasing you. You take her out, she texts you after, you set another date, repeat. Eventually she'll fall in love with you and ask to be your gf. You don't even have to try, just do what I said.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.