[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find out the name of the manager of a popeyes chicken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20101221-pop800.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
20101221-pop800.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
How do you find out the name of the manager of a popeyes chicken? This dude and his friend banned me from their restaurant and have been throwing cans of soda at me from their pickup truck when I walk to my college in the mornings. I did send popeyes an email and they never got back to me. Police said there is nothing I can do unless there is an assult. I think this dude's name is Freddy but I need his last name and want to find his facebook profile and get his pictures so I can put him on blast on a yelp review.
>>
>>17875961
Wtf did you do lol
>>
>>17875961

>so I can put him on blast on a Yelp review

Not only is this laughably lame for "revenge," but Yelp deletes personal attacks about employees so you're shit out of luck here.

This story is funny though.
>>
>>17876004
I complained about the chicken being cold and dry
>>
>>17875961
I think his name might be Popeye if that helps at all
>>
>>17876030
You need to find a number for their upper management and tell them what's going on. Surely there must be somebody that works there who isn't so tolerant of that behaviour.

They won't care about an email but if you get angry and threaten to never go to any of their restaurants again they'll probably feel they have to do *something*

Also, 'harass' is probably going to be a magic word for you here.
>>
Call in a ridiculously large order and the don't pick it up.

Do this repeatedly with different people speaking.

Or you could just find out who the owner is and contact them. The company themselves are not going to give a shit about one franchise location. The owner will take action if you tell them you've already talked to the cops.
>>
>>17876138
Also unprofessional is a magic word
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.