[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me, single female > currently in second year of study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460144272226.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px)
1460144272226.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
> be me, single female
> currently in second year of study
> last year I befriended a senior with a lot of similar interests as me
>He got a very good job when he finished his study and moved abroad, so I didn't have much contact with him anymore
>He's back for a month long vacation for the holidays and we've met again.
>We talk a lot and have a great time together
>Both of us are beginning to like eachother now
>Yesterday he seemed a bit down so I asked him what's wrong
>He felt guilty for going back to the UK in two weeks, he told me he really cares for me and didn't want to let me down.

I find this so touching, I've never met a guy this caring and sweet.. But I don't know if I can make tis work. I'm from the Netherlands so traveling to the UK is quite easy.. but he's got a very busy job and I'm still busy with 2 more years of study. Anyone here with experiences with this kind of relationships? Can it work?
>>
>>17875934

I read senior like " senior citizen". I wish I hadn't realized otherwise. IMO probably not, but who knows. You two will have to be able to see each at every break basically. Pure LD relationships don't work - but just not seeing your partner for months at a time while still communicating is possible. But during your time apart you will probably fall for another guy or get horny and end up sleeping with someone - it is tough when they aren't around.
>>
>>17875952
I meant it as last-year student.
> fall for another guy or get horny and end up sleeping with someone

Don't imply that every girl is this shallow. I'm not into sex outside of relationships.
>>
>>17875963
That's why I said "probably" , most "all x are y" statements are wrong, I get that. I'm just telling you what I've seen happen with these situations time and time again.
>>
Cut your studies short, get married, have kids, be a stay at home mom. Be your husbands money manager as a stay at home mom finding deals and programs which can stretch his paycheck as far as possible. If you need extra money get some seasonal work but never get a full or part-time job as that will just fuck up both your kid and relationship.
>>
>>17877745
Possibly the worst advice ever given.
>>
>>17877760
lol
>>
>>17875934
Just thank him for being honest and stay open to reconnecting later in life. Some people end relationships in college like you are sent to different planets after you graduate. Its gonna be more fun when you reconnect because there might be other love interests maybe even husbands and wives. Get excited. Stay hot.
>>
>>17877760
No actually women are actually most happy as stay-at-home mothers.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html
>>
>>17878363
Stay at home moms are a detriment to society. I don't understand why /pol/ likes them so much when they're typically the ones that love pop culture and sitting around getting fat.
>>
>>17878363
Also good job citing dailymail like an actual research article, are you a stay at home mother?
>>
>>17879122
>Stay at home moms are a detriment to society
Its the only atmosphere that raising children consistently gets good results and long marriages. Explain how stay at home moms are a detriment to society?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.