[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some drinks other than cans of cider/beer that normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1170.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
What are some drinks other than cans of cider/beer that normies drink at social gatherings? Is vodka mostly consumed with cola? Do people drink glasses of straight vodka?
>>
Most people sip warm tequila. Hope this helps
>>
Tequila and lime
Margaritas
Anything with the word "bowl" in it
>>
>>17875911
straight liquor is usually not an appropriate social drink.

Beers are the most popular, and they have the most variety.

Margarita's are probably a close second.

If there's a house special, that would probably be okay.

Rum, whisky, or I guess even tequila and vodka in Coke/Soda variety are pretty standard.

Gin & Tonic is a good go to, but you might look autistic if you don't usually drink them

Basically, just find a beer you like and stick with it. For how many varieties there are in styles, I'd find it hard to imagine there wasn't a single beer style you didn't like.

I like the lighter beers, lagers and shandy's. I can also deal with some IPA's if they're fruity. I don't like stouts or porters.
>>
>>17875911
vodka and juice is great. bcuz juice is half water so adding vodka to it is not gross or unnoticeable. also some add ginger ale and cranberry to it.
>>
>>17875936
>juice is half water

Wut
>>
>>17875911
>beer/cider
>wine/champagne
>simple mixed drinks (i.e.: vodka soda, whiskey coke, old fashioned, etc.)
save the shots/straight liquor for when dinner's done and people are getting rowdy
>>
>Do people drink glasses of straight vodka?
Those are called shots.
>>
I like my vodka straight in a glass, either on the rock or neat. But I only drink top shelf stuff
>>
The only kind of liquor ill drink slowly is probably bourbon and maybe rum. Straight vodka sucks but really expensive kinds have very little burn going down. Also most mixed drinks are good and some are dirt cheap/easy to make.

Right now I'm drinking kraken and canada dry and it goes down great.
>>
>>17875993
What's a glass of straight scotch or whisky?
>>
>>17876028
Are you trolling or just really new to drinking?

A shot is an actual measurement of alcohol. Most bars serve a mixed drink with one shot of a type of liquor in it but some mixes call for two or multiple kinds of alcohol.

If it's meant to be drunk slowly and sipped, it's generally more expensive and considered a liqueur and will be more fully flavored.
>>
File: 1480796498491.jpg (337KB, 1312x954px) Image search: [Google]
1480796498491.jpg
337KB, 1312x954px
>>17875911
This thread is so under aged and brutally gay.
>>
>>17877603
While I agree that this is an underaged faggot, lemme give you some advice. Do not start drinking spirits. You will get blown off the planet and get yourself pretty fucked up. N00b mistake. If you dont want to drink beer or wine, then try mixers with a single shot, tall glass. I'd go for rum and coke, vodka and orange or scotch and soda. All classy enough, but for fucks sake pace yourself. The moment you head gets fuzzy STOP.
>>
Rum Coke or Rum Punch.

If its your first time drinking do not do more than two or three shots you will get BTFO.
>>
>>17878339
Also Vodka can go in either of these too, but Vodka is more harsh tasting in general and most Rum is spiced to be in either juice or Soda not both. The exception being stuff like Bacardi Gold/Silver or cheapo Generic Rum.
>>
I'm fan of G&T myself, although you don't often see guys/younger people drinking it. I hate tonic water but then I generally dislike alcohol so it all evens out.
>>
How to pour a double without shot glasses?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.