[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I'll ask My crush out. I pretty sure she likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bender applause.jpg (24KB, 392x406px) Image search: [Google]
bender applause.jpg
24KB, 392x406px
Tomorrow I'll ask My crush out. I pretty sure she likes Me. We look at eachother in every class we have together and she kinda get's nervious when we walk past eachother in the hallways. I'm abit nervous tho.
Any tips ?
>>
>>17875657

dont be that anon who opens with
>Sorry if this is weird but...
>sorry if this is awkward but...
>sorry if this is creepy but...
>would you like to get dinner sometime?
>>
>>17875673
I was thinking something like
>Hey, I think you are really cute. Have you planned anything on the christmas break ? I'd really like to meet you
>>
>>17875686

have you had any real conversations with her? like have you guys said your names directly to each other, or had something resembling a 1 on 1 exchange?
>>
>>17875686
this isn't best but if she likes you it doesn't matter
i would say something like
>hey i'm going/doing X thing, wanna come?
>>
>>17875736
It's a bit difficult to translate my words 1:1 form german to english, but ty
>>
>>17875717
We talked briefly some time ago. Why ?
>>
>>17875801

because the current dynamic decides what you should say. going up to someone you've never talked to and saying
>hey, i think you are really cute. wanna do something?

is REALLY awkward unless you've been talking a lot and beaitng aroudn the bush.

my advice? go up and talk casually
>hey hows it been? im doing alright. oh thats cool. doing anything fun over the holidays? I was thinking about getting some sushi. you like sushi too? well you should join me. hows the 22nd?
>>
>>17875810
Is it a good idea to include a compliment ?
>>
>>17875831
it's a good idea to talk to her before you ask her out m8 ;---)
>>
>>17875863
Yeah, but the thing is that I'll see her only tomorrow and thursday. Next time would be in 2 weeks
>>
>>17875657
>Stare at girl awkwardly
>Follow her around to "run into" her
>She gets nervous around me
You're creeping her out, holy shit.
>>
>>17875869

you can talk to her tomorrow and then ask her out the same conversation. but you dont go up and open with 'yo date me gurl'
>>
>>17875881
lol I dont follow her, and she also stares at me
>>
>>17875869
I mean if you've never actually talked to her how do you even know you want to ask her out? just because she's good looking? it will be weird regardless of whether she'll agree or not.
if you see her on a regular basis the non-socially-awkward thing to do would be to strike up a conversation with her next time you see her in person and then go from there.
you should of course ask her out sooner than later but if you have the chance to get to know her multiple times a week then you should use that chance. not resort to asking her out.
>>
>>17875926
So you think that its weireder to talk to her, ask for her number or ask her out than just talking to her for no real reason"?
>>
>>17875976
yes i think that's weireder
>>
File: IMG_3633.jpg (93KB, 332x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3633.jpg
93KB, 332x484px
>>17875657
Fucking exact same shit with me. Although I didn't have the balls to do it and now I lost her forever. Do what I couldn't do OP. I wish you luck. Kek be with you.
>>
>>17876207
And ps: I was with her for a whole year and still didn't have the courage. Kill me pls.
>>
>>17876207
>>17876219
fuckin' plebs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMFIganRQY
>>
>>17875657
I always laugh at delusional cucks like you.

You stare at each other for different reasons - you stare at her because you're a creep. She stares back because she's scared for her life.

This is confirmed by her nervousness when you walk past her.

Delusional creeps, I swear to God. You never learn.
>>
>>17876297
Tell me how thats supposed to help Me or anyone
>>
>>17876329
I'm helping you by keeping you away from prison. Do NOT talk to this girl.
>>
>>17876333
You're an idiot
>>
>>17876348
okay, buddy

just remember the prison phones are tapped and your conversations are being recorded

don't talk to the police until your lawyer is present
>>
>>17876365
This and,
>>17876348
If her dad or any of her friends tell you to back off, BACK OFF. Creep.
>>
>>17876409
That escalated quickly
>>
Give it a shot. If she's down, great. If not, then move on. Don't pursue her about it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.