[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the point? It's not hard to see what I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 724518.jpg (19KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
724518.jpg
19KB, 471x312px
So what's the point?

It's not hard to see what I have to do build a wealthy career, fuck a bunch or girls or live confortably. I just don't feel like it. I don't really want to die but I could drop dead anytime and I wouldn't really care. Maybe I'm just lazy.
Why do you guys do it? Why live?
>>
It's fun to manipulate these mortals into doing deplorable acts
>>
File: 1478911813849.jpg (89KB, 564x579px) Image search: [Google]
1478911813849.jpg
89KB, 564x579px
>>17875434
Bro I have the same feeling and i thinking a lot
>>
Of course you wouldn't. You'd be dead.

And no, there is no point but what we make for ourselves.
>>
>>17875434
Live like you want and try to think positive you dont need to do what others do to be happy fag
>>
>>17875434

'life' does not equate wtih 'built a wealthy career, fuck a bunch of girls'. living comfortably is nice, but everyone has their own definition.

dont want to fuck bitches? dont want to get paid? don't do it. just go find something else that makes you happy.

artists like to art. politicians like to polit. craftsman like to craft.

literally do whatever you want.

if your answer is
>idk what you want

you need to get out of your own ego, cuz no matter how many times you rationalize that its YOU who are the problem, there is a small part of you that thinks you are 'above' everything that this world has to offer.

sit down and think about what you like or would like to try, and then do it. write a book, draw a comic, build a chair, whatever.

me, i just like fulfillment. most of the time it comes in the form of art, but i also love just having a job well done and knowing i kicked ass.

Did a huge fucking job last week, didn't get paid, but the producer came up to me and admitted she was wrong on most steps of the way and said 'this project was 75% you.

it felt better than a paycheck. proving my worth and validating myself is what gets me off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.