/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons. I want to track where a person is driving to without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
Hello anons. I want to track where a person is driving to without them knowing. Its not a spouce. Not some chick. A co worker that owes me a lot of money and has been hiding where he lives.

What is the most discreet tracking device that i can use that doesnt require a sim card or monthly membership if possible.

Please help. I want to pick the right one. Doesn't have to be cheap as long as it works for what i need.
Happy holidays. Shalom. Harambe. Merry christmas
>>
>>17875199

Bmup.

Just a little fyi anons. This guy owes me money for finished projects. Im stuck with bills while he and his brother enjoy the holidays paid like bosses. I just want what is owed to me.
>>
you never got contracts?
>>
>>17875227

Yeah man. Im trying to enforce my contract but i have no idea where this guy lives. Nor the company we go through. This guy also got more than half the pay even though i did all the work. He would literally leave halfway into the job for supplies and justdissapear for an hour or two. This guy is acamming me and i want to track him. So how about a little help with picking out a tracking device? Never had to get one before so idk about the right one to use
>>
>>17875199
Put a tile on his car (https://www.thetileapp.com/)
>>
>>17875249

Thats one of the devices i was looking at. Is that one good to use? Discreet?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17875276

Nother bump
>>
>>17875247

You should report him instead.
Some people go batshit crazy when confronted.
>>
>>17875199
it doesnt matter if you know where hes going. if he finds it he can sue you, and if you bring it against him the judge wont consider it as evidence but illegal. only thing you can is add him on facebook or instagram for his whereabouts.
>>
>>17875307

Im not afraid of confrontation. Always been direct with everyone. Ive had it with this guy jerking me around and not paying when he has the money to make it right.

So please. Should i go with the tile tracker? Or can you recommend a better device
>>
>>17875309

Ill take my chances. Hes technologically inept so he has no fb or anything. Can you anons just please help me pick a tracking device and let me handle it f4om there? Im going with this option after considering alternatives. Its not my first choice.
>>
>>17875317

What you're talking about will likely get both of you arrested.
Why can't you report it? Was the work not legit?
>>
you should watch this my dude
https://vimeo.com/22053820
>>
>>17875334
Hire a detective.
>>
>>17875339

I reported this guy before and it got me nowhere. I just want some leverage on this guy by knowing where he lives. And where he dissapears to when he should be working.
>>
>>17875353
Too expensive. Dont want third party in both our business like that.
>>
File: america.jpg (70KB, 736x502px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
70KB, 736x502px
>>17875247
> Has contract
> Doesn't list contact information in contract
> Doesn't list sponsoring company
> Has access to other guy's car
I call bullshit. You're stalking some girl, aren't you? Either that or the current so of your ex.

So what are you going to do when you find out the guy's home address? Other than conduct a home invasion, what can you do there that you can't do simply by waiting by his car?

> Is that one good to use? Discreet?
Tiles work by blue tooth technology, and have a similar range. Not miles.

I could give you the name of some products, but you need /adv/ice more. So here's mine: let it go. Take the guy to small claims court (Hire some guy to serve him papers). If you try and pull an OJ, breaking down doors with guns waving, you're going to wind up in jail. Or the morgue.
>>
>>17875420

Seriously this place sucks on advice. No. For christ sake im not stalking a female. Im not going to hurt this guy. Im not going to court. I just want info on his wherw he lives without a detective or getting law involved. Not only that but i want to know where he is fucking off at when we should both be working.

So instead of lecturing me on bs. How about some help for what i asked? If not just dont comment. Or be like. I wont help you anon. Peace. Jesus.
>>
>>17875420

Also thanks i guess for telling me more about tile. Im looking for a more long range one without needing a sim card or paid subscription. But it looks like i might have to go with one of those.
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>17875247
>Nor the company we go through
>>17875371
> I reported this guy before
If you don't know the company you go through, who did you report him to?

> Im not going to court.
If you try and follow this guy to his house to try and steal "what he owes you", you will be. Only you will be wearing a nice, orange jumpsuit.

>>17875475
> or getting law involved
Please tell me you aren't trying to track down a dealer who sold you bad shit.

> Or be like. I wont help you anon.
I am trying to help you, by breaking you out of this fantasy that you're just going to follow your spider tracer and talk him into paying you by threatening his home / family. You seem to be so set on it though that I probably can't reach you. So good luck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.