[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY LOVE STORY ANONS >Be me >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480262944003.jpg (38KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1480262944003.jpg
38KB, 500x323px
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY LOVE STORY ANONS
>Be me

>Have a group of friends

>There is a 4/10 girl in it

>4/10 girl likes me

>I'm like ''i can't do it, i want to find somebody else''

>4/10 girl starts to really like me, everybody else in the group starts finding grills and i am the leftover

>Everybody picks on me to hook up with her

>I simply can't because i am an asshole idiot, and she has too much of a passive personality for me, everyone finds her kinda annoying

>I make her jealous everytime i talk with some other girl

>She starts liking some other guy, some other guy likes her

>''Anon, even if i be with him, it will never be the same''

>''I never wanted you to feel bad for rejecting me, Anon, i'll get used to it''

>'' I need to stop doing this to myself and you''

HOW DO I FUCKING DO THIS, BROS? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ADVICE TO ASK FOR. I AM AN ASS.
>>
>>17875125
what's the problem? you didn't want to get with this girl and you didn't. that was the right choice.
>>
>>17875125

how are you an ass? you made it clear you dont like this girl from the get go, shes the one tripping over herself and ur asshole friends insisting that you have to date her. thisi s what is wrong with the dating scene in america.

men are expected to date the first woman who wants to settle for them. its not a healthy way to start a relationship. be with someone you want to be with, or be with no one at all. its okay to be single. you dont have to date just cuz you havent datedi n a while.

ive been single for four years. my friends dont try to set me up, they dont ask why im single, they don't push for double dates, and they dont get mad when i reject one of their friends.

because they know im happy being single.
>>
>>17875131
But....i was the reason she was feeling bad for these six months dude. She will always be near me as a mate in my friends group, and trying to find someone else in front of her eyes is....just cynical.
>>
>>17875125
Better be alone than with the wrong person, anon. If you see her as 4/10 and don't like her personality, it's a good choice not to make a move. Don't let others bait you in a shit relationship.
>>
>>17875138
No, she was the reason she was feeling bad. You didn't do anything to make her feel bad. You were honest with her, didn't lead her on, and didn't have a terrible relationship with her.
>>
>>17875138
She'll get over you, you're not that special
>>
>>17875138

anon, you are not her guardian, you are not her protector, you are not in charge of her feelings. its not your job to be someone else in front of her.

why should you NOT be allowed to pursue women just because she chooses to be around you all the time. are you just supposed to be single until she eventually moves away?

you are not responsible for her. she is. you cannot change your life because a stranger decides they love you.

if anything its better to pursue other women. it teaches her a lesson, not to obsess over a guy who's already turned her down
>>
>>17875140
It's not that i don't like it, it's that it doesn't fit mine. She isn't an ass, kek
>>
You didn't do anything bad. She's the one who has to learn to move on. She'll get over you anyway.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.