[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://approachanxiety.com/forums/t opic/success-rate-what-i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: the-pick-up-artist-2.jpg (120KB, 546x352px) Image search: [Google]
the-pick-up-artist-2.jpg
120KB, 546x352px
http://approachanxiety.com/forums/topic/success-rate-what-is-average/

What's the real average of pickup success rate?
It seems even with pros from 20 girls they approach, they get 1 date.
>>
>>17875028
5% is about right for anyone. the difference with them is they keep trying. They may ask 30 before one hit but hit another withing the next 10 they ask. Still works out
>>
>>17875070
from 9 girls that I approached yesterday I got 3 phones and one facebook, it seems so far it all failed.

but felt so good doing that.
>>
>>17875072
keep going
>>
>>17875081
thanks, once you overcome the initial rush, you gain confidence because of experience.

I also learned more in that day than with any PUA book.

I learned that I shouldn't ask for a phone unless she send me signals (like grabbing her hair, laughing and so on) that she is having a good time.
>>
>>17875028

yup.

its an interesting thing, betas actually get rejected LESS than chads in terms of sheer numbers. a LOT less.

that's because Alpha's arent afraid of rejection, so they approach any girl they feel like approaching. they know that its not an insult to them if they are turned down.

Beta's on the other hand believe every rejection to be a mark on their permanent record, and they cheat the system simply by only asking outa girl if shes thrown herself at him entirely
>>
>>17875089
yeah, you learn more doing it than reading about it.

So far it seems you shouldn't ask the phone to every girl.

you need to see if there's chemistry first I think.
>>
>>17875097

i think thats a good idea. not just for their comfort but also for yours. if you arent enjoying the time wiht the girl, why pursue it further, you know?

give yousrelf value by approaching every women, but not trying to seduce every women, at least until you know they're your type.
>>
>>17875104
yeah, it seems so far PUA is BS to sell books and shit.
>>
>>17875108

i wouldn't say that. thats like saying books about starting successful businesses are bs to sell books.

only a small percentage are able to be successful. like anything in life an education only gives you the TOOLS to go forward and try, it doesn't give oyu any sort of guarantee.

without the books a lot of people wouldn't even be able to try. it gives a lot of people the push they need to try the first time.

but yeah obviously they do it to make money too.
>>
>>17875123
I dunno, it seems they're were worthless when I compared what I read on PUA versus real life.

I realized women are just normal people, and somo are whores and others not.
some are loyal others not.

PUA is simply BS.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
imagine your father being a PUA

cant wait for Islam to wash away this urbanite filth desu
>>
Men are able to be rejected. We apply for jobs, schools, sex, partnership. If we fail, we reevaluate and try again.

Have you ever said no to a woman who wanted sex? Try it next time. You'll never see a bigger temper tantrum in your life. Talk to a woman who got rejected for a promotion. You'll never see a more bitter person.

You're a man. Rejection is your reality. You overcome it. If you can't handle it, then punch out.
>>
>then punch out.
what did he mean with this?
>>
>>17875127

i havent read any myself so i can't say what the books are worth collectively, but i do imagine they at least help some people. i could be wrong though.

i think one thing to remember is that they are called 'artists' and not 'scientists' for a reason.

art is art. its personal. its different for every single person. sciencei s formula, its the same for every person.

so writing a book on art is gonna get people making two very different paintings.
>>
>>17875130

pretty much this as well. rejection doesn't define you or your value. its simply a 'mismatch'. more often than not its simply that you aren't even a candidate. not because you are bad or wrong or something but just because the other party isn't interested.

remember that there are millions of people that men will simply ignore in their lifetime, more or less reject as basic conversation partners. you dont think of yourself as rejecting them, you just htink of yourself as minding your own business.

but when women are trying to mind their own business men often take it personally, like its an insult to their character.
>>
>>17875141
except they try to paint women as hypergamous whores who can't think for themselves and will always cheat on their partners if they find an alpha male.

also, they seem to treat pickup as a science.

Do X, she will do Y, then you Z, then you get her phone.
>>
>>17875153

ah. like i said i never read them so i wouldn't know. i imagine they are not all like that, but yeah its a pretty unhealthy mindset to go in.

honestly i dont understand why men who think that way bother with women. if they're all hypergamous whores, its pretty pathetic that they want to fuck them so bad. and when they inevitably fall in love and act like theirs is the only unique one its pretty funny.

but yeah, i wouldn't trust any man with that kind of mindset.
>>
>>17875158
PUA is a combination of coaches who want to sell easy recipes to literal losers.

sure, the coaches learned to do it by simply having experience.

but then there are a lot of women haters in that comunity and the internet.
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 796x220px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 796x220px
>>17875141
The Book of Pook is great and really opened my eyes about what my behavior says about me to women.

I can only recommend it to every lonely man out there, even those who absolutely don't want to get into PUA. It comes completely free of any toxic red-pill ideology.

The Book of Pook covers everything about how to handle women as a man, and in contrast to a lot of other PUA literature it's based on a general love for femininity, rather than disdain. It's very much about looking inward and how to be an attractive person (not just in appearance) that doesn't have to rely on manipulating anyone. Rather it teaches you how to be honest with and about yourself.
>>
>>17875184

sounds like a lot of the stuff i recommend so it seems like a good book to me

>trump your integrity

we'll never be able to use that word the same way again though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.