[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my gaming pc? I've spent years wasting time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Games_PC.jpg (92KB, 1000x611px) Image search: [Google]
Games_PC.jpg
92KB, 1000x611px
Should I sell my gaming pc?

I've spent years wasting time on vidya. The first thing I do when i come home is turn on my pc, sit back and do whatever. I've wasted a lot of years in uni and I'm going back to it next september (i'll be 25 by then going for a bachelors from scratch). I've considered getting rid of my gaming pc, using the money to buy a good lightweight laptop (so I could still play some games that are easy on the hardware) but I mainly use it for uni related things.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact I still have so many games left to play/finish.. Witcher 3, fallout 4, etc. But I could always buy a console and use that for vidya?

Anyone here decided to do the same thing?
>>
>>
Or you could just get some fucking self control, dog.
>>
>>17874546
Yes, just some freaking self-control. Want to know something OP, I've seen and heard way too much freaking terrifying sarcastic white-trash on this site. I don't know which way it should be for you, but I suggest for one damn thing, don't be an athlete for these dumbfucks here. Rather be an athlete for someone important, and not adjust your tastes to all the losers here.

Trust me these guys tastes in art is really bad. On Fit, you don't see people getting advice, you see people showing off. On /fa/ you see dumbshits flashing retarded pieces of clothing that you can't afford. Lastly, on /b/ you get a large amount of shit talking it is ridiculous.

Want to know something OP, play fucking Fallout, but get rid of your damn pleasing the asshole white-trash 4chan addiction.

What these fuckers would do to anyone on the net is profoundly amazing. It is so anti-religion and pro-communist here, it is ridiculous. To factor that in, people like to save their asses and turn fake. Skillful at lying and manipulating too.

Seeing weapons terrified the shit out of me, seeing that some of them had enough weapons to hand out to gang-members.

OP, remember before 2006, before 4chan what online users did. You know, they did not use 4chan or social sites, so they in fact played the video games without social sites. A good amount of video game players who were adults looked great to their families until the shit storm of delusionals showed up.

OP, I'll add on to that, saying that I feel terrified, and I feel like this experience on this site has done absolutely nothing to benefit me, other than show how much of a complete asswipe a website can actually become. Before this site, people were actually going to movie theaters and having fun with their friends, people were actually going outside, taking the long walk to the movie theater, and then going back home to buy DVDs and Blu-Ray discs.
>>
>>17874697
Oh and OP, GI-Joes carry guns. Your best bet is to live on a farm in the middle of Wisconsin.
>>
>>17874546
Get your graphics card out of your pc next september, and use your on-board graphics. Get your life on track, and when you think you have enough self control to game & keep your life on track, you can put it back or sell ur pc. Whatever you think is best.
>>
>I've spent years wasting time on vidya
>Should I sell my gaming pc?
>I could always buy a console and use that for vidya?
Are you literally retarded?
>>
If you feel you're wasting time on video games why do you think of continuing playing on a laptop or console, dipshit?
>>
>>17874819
this is actually some legit good advice

>>17874851
i meant when i get my life and uni sorted and it's going well for a while. hobbies are fine if it's more balanced
>>
>>17874853
fair enough. it would just be to unwind sometimes with relaxing games that i never spend more than an hour at a time on even now

but yeah, it's just making excuses
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.