[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is our 1 year anniversary he chosed to go to hid friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1481109495254.jpg (116KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481109495254.jpg
116KB, 1280x1280px
Today is our 1 year anniversary he chosed to go to hid friend to play GH, I stay home and cry.
So lucky, right?
>>
>>17874540
Why the hell stay with him?
>>
>>17874561
I love him a lot
>>
>>17874568
Does he do other stuff like this?
>>
>>17874571
Yas...
I feel so sad and hurt but I don't want to tell him
>>
>>17874583
Tell him. Duh. Anyway,this spells bait to me so I'm not wasting any more time.
>>
Boo hoo princess, have a tissue for your tears hahaha

You said he does things like this, you are aware this is what he does and who he is why are you surprised. If you love him and you won't leave then you must learn how to control his DESIRE. Make him want to be around you, right now you are literal dick repellant
>>
>>17874646
He wasn't like this, he was the most sweet and lovely person
>>
>>17874599
:')
>>
>>17874646
But how do I make him? He doesn't want to play video games with me or do something that he would like. I honestly don't know what to do
>>
>>17874540
Years ago someone did a sociological study asking couples (separately) when they got together. The women ALWAYS picked an earlier date then the men.

Women are aware of their feelings and begin to think of themselves as attached before men even realize they're in a couple.

So your guy isn't necessarily an idiot. If someone asked him when his first anniversary is, he'd probably - in all sincerity and innocence - pick sometime a few weeks from now.
>>
>>17874671
Well that is interesting.
He loves me he just doesn't know what to do in a relationship. He is..like a beginner
>>
>>17874671
He knows when our anniversary is he like I said doesn't know what to do
>>
>>17874673
You think your better than him it's over gg
>>
>>17874827
How that??
>>
>>17874540
well you're pretty dumb, so it makes sense that you're so low on his list of priorities.
>>
>1 year anniversary

Of what? If it's not of marriage then shut up. My partner always brought up "the first day you asked me to be your gf," I shut that shit down immediately.
Fuck off with your made up problems.
>>
>>17874952
Some one is angry
>>
Have you communicated this to him? What's the point in just staying home and crying? This problem isn't gonna solve itself on its own, you know? You have to talk to him.
>>
>>17875033
I talked to him, he had something to do. But thanks
>>
>>17874664
>I honestly don't know what to do

newsflash - he doesn't care about you, you are just another video game character to him

if/when you breakup with him he will go - big woop - and find another submissive idiot to suckup to his lame ass b.s.

please get a clue and find some guy who will be nice to you
>>
>>17875260
>please get a clue and find some guy who will be nice to you

Lol she loves the pain, why would she do that

Tell her to work on herself first
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.