[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure how to word this, but I want to take steps to take my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: fuckyou.jpg (9KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
9KB, 270x187px
Not sure how to word this, but I want to take steps to take my cousins away from my aunt and her drugfucked boyfriend.
I live in Australia. My aunt is a horrible person, she has just had a child to her boyfriend (this time last year she was aborting their other child at 18 weeks along because he told her he hated her and to get rid of it).
The baby is in hospital currently. He had 2 infections, he was premature by 2 weeks and inhaled his poo as he was cut out of my aunt.
My aunt has another son, who is 14. He lives with her ex boyfriend (not his father), who is the biggest drug dealer in my town.
He feeds, clothes and pays for his private schooling. We have tried to get him to live with us but he prefers to live with his 'dad'.

My aunt has been on drugs since she was 15. My parents and my mothers family have poured so much money into helping her, paying for rehab over 7 times. Money for rent, clothing, food, given her cars and furniture.
My family isnt rich, my mother has had her bills paid late and overdue so my aunt could have money for food.

My aunt is on welfare. Her partner is on welfare. Both have bragged to me about not needing to work because the government pays them to sit on their cunts all day and smoke crack. This is disgusting to me. My aunt has raped the kindness out of my family and it has reached its peak 2 days ago when my aunt lost her shit at the hospital because my grandmother told her partner to get a job and support his family. My aunt got the nurse to grab my mother and grandmothers handbags to give back them and was asked to leave.
This woman (aunt) has asked for money 5 times in the past 2 weeks, asked my mother to give her money for smokes, asked to be shouted a haircut.

As I was saying, this child is in hospital and in the next few weeks will be going home to these people. He is still on drugs, I am sure my aunt will get back on drugs but isnt currently because of testing at the hospital.
>>
She has called mum 3 times in the last week crying that the partner is abusing her.
We have dropped everything to drive directly to her only to have her rant and rave that he isnt abusive that its her.
She is seeing mental health at the hospital and apparently they have said she is a fit mother to take the child home.
The mental health person has asked my mother to talk about my aunt, my mother said 2 things : Do not believe 90% of what comes out of their mouths, and if they dont sort their shit out she will make sure that baby doesnt go home to them. The mental health person told my aunt that and she has lost her shit saying we're going to get the child taken away from her.
Damn fucking straight thats what I'm hoping to do, my mother didnt mean it that way but it was the way it was taken so I think we should fucking do it.

The partners other son who is 9 has killed animals, most recently killed a dog and has 'done something' to the little girl down the road.
Nothing was done, it was forgotten.
The baby will be under the roof with that little cunt.

My aunt has blamed everything on everyone else, refuses to take fucking responsibility for her actions that have pushed every person away. My family are done. My mother was done as soon as my aunt brought out my grandmothers bag.

My aunt has blocked my mother on facebook, unblocked her to demand she says sorry to her and her partner, then blocked her. She did it again to abuse her then blocked her before my mother could respond. .

Enough is fucking enough. How do I go about actually getting these fucking children taken off these low-life scum? The help is taken for granted, this cycle will never be broken unless something drastic changes.
>>
If you got the baby away, where would it go?

What are your plans for the baby?
>>
>>17874479
We would raise it or have it go to someone who wants it and will actually fucking raise it.
>>
Try talking to the cops or centrelink or something. I don't know, I've never had to deal with this kind of thing. Only issue is, if you live in anywhere with a high drug trafficking rate (like where I live) they won't give a fuck because they've seen it all before.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.