[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with difficult co workers? Especially those who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
How do you deal with difficult co workers? Especially those who are react emotionally to anything they find remotely conflicting as if it is personal?
>>
>>17874244

avoid them when possible, interact only when necessary, and disregard when unreasonable.

and please, don't respond saying 'BUT EVERYONE ALWAY SSIDES WITH THEM FOR ALL TIME AND ALWAYS FOR NO REASON AND THE WORLDS JUST OUT TO GET ME HERE'.
>>
>>17874244
Keep working and stay busy, problems like this occur when you have people dilly dallying at work
>>
>>17874244
do internet search for phrases like

how to deal with difficult people
coping with problem coworkers
>>
>>17875117
Will do
>>
Sarcasm and liquor
>>
>>17874244
You can do this thing were you only talk about things work related. It's extremely formal and you just act nice the majority of the time.

You should also look at the situation from both sides as well. People react to things you say and do so maybe they are acting that way toward you for a reason
>>
>>17875382
Hm. I do act too nice I suppose. But I just started working here and it's been almost a month and I have maybe 3 co workers warming up to me.

It's just that sometimes some of them are very moody and get pissy or give attitude for no real reason. I'm thinking just addressing them straight forward is the best approach.
>>
>>17874244
you get on your knees and blow them
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.