[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend and I have been together for 8 years. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3808.jpg (341KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3808.jpg
341KB, 1080x720px
So my girlfriend and I have been together for 8 years. We're 23 now, different state university degrees etc, we're not sheltered, it just worked out. My point is that when we have sex, it's obviously great for both of us. She sometimes gets the happy tears, very loud, etc., where in I'm just thrilled to be with a sexy woman I love. But for the last year or two, she's initiated sex 2 or 3 times where she used to a lot more, when I try to initiate foreplay, e.g. eating her out etc she refuses but if I persist for a really long time she lets me go and she loves it and then we have great sex. But it's getting worse and worse. If I can get foreplay going we're good but it's getting harder and harder to do. What's going on here? Pic related.
>>
>>17874134
Rarely does a relationship ever maintain the initial sex level that's just how it goes
>>
>>17874134
>Pic related.
Wow, how dare you
>>
I'll leave this post alone but I should add that she's been more sexual than ever, like that pic came out of no where while I was at work and she's always so touchy lately but I literally can't act on it if I tried.
>>
>>17874161
No open ever. She won't fucking do it.
>>
>>
>>17874176
Well if your response is to post her pictures on the internet, maybe it's because she doesn't really trust you. It's hard to get aroused for someone you don't trust.
Sounds like she's only getting aroused from the physical stimulation and not from you. Sorry sucker, you're on the way out.
>>
>>17874182
I'm drunk and wanted people to pay attention to my post. But I'm afraid you're right anyway.
>>
>>17874229

yeah, bet she's responded to your threads in the past if this isn't just a total shitpost to irk the 33 year old virgin neets

great joob
>>
Do a real date night or something. If you tried this and nothing she might have low sex drive. What sucks is the only thing thats gonna get her going often again is the new diyuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.