[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any place a schizoid can find love, or a suitable 'partner'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_1218746024862215.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1218746024862215.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
Any place a schizoid can find love, or a suitable 'partner' or the equivalent of it? Besides the psych ward
>>
>>17874078
apparently not.

I've tried and failed.

and now I trust literally no one.

I'm ok with that though. It's not like anyone has ever been nice to me in the first place. They are all abusive. People are like that.
>>
>>17874083
Learn that everybody has flaws and give people a little bit of trust before you open yourself to them

t. schizoid
>>
>>17874083
What happened though? Did you get cheated on?
>>
>>17874078

The psych ward. If you have a mental illness you can only fuck equal or down.
>>
>>17874078
Found my love on the internet..
>>
Until now I found them online as well but they were either too far away or too clingy and in need of affection and physical contact.

At this rate I'm never gonna find someone who at least vaguely shares my idea of romance (or lack thereof)
>>
okcupid. For reals, it works.
>>
>>17874180
I dont care much about romance, I dont go to psyche wards, I see tiny ass ant sized cartoon characters and flashing lights sometimes I know arent there. I don't talk about it. It doesnt fuck with my self confidence.

I have disability since working in the general public is a little too unbearable. But i refuse to take meds which is allowed. I have a conservator who checks my welfare that I do not engage with otherwise.

I eat healthy, watch lots of animus read the mangos and exist in my one bedroom housing with my playstation and 4chan. go on dates sometimes.

we out here... just don't even think twice or feel down on yourself. it's easier than you think to be at peace with it... and no one may have told you, but you don't need friends or sex or a nice car to be happy etc etc... no one needs any of that, so be friends to your own soul. keep it basic bare bones and business when you have doubts or can see the impending consequences of getting involved with people emotionally.

you are in control of who you have in your life, how you live your life somewhat, and how you get what you need just the same as anyone ill or not, you do not have control of an illness you are born with or stuck with. cut yourself some slack.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.