[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it weird to go to the orthodontist as an 18 year old i look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: NU Pepe.jpg (39KB, 327x366px) Image search: [Google]
NU Pepe.jpg
39KB, 327x366px
is it weird to go to the orthodontist as an 18 year old

i look like im 22 and every time i go in it feels strange because there are mostly 12-15 year olds

serious question

how weird is it
>>
Would you rather feel weird or have uneven teeth?
>>
meh who cares i used to go when i was 14 and routinely saw 40 year olds going. its not that uncommon
>>
>>17874048
>orthodontist

wtf ?

the only thing worse than going to the dentist is not going to the dentist

go !!
>>
>>17874054

my teeth are even its just a "check up" ??

im not really sure exactly what the point is so im thinking of just cancelling it and never going back

i have a retainer anyways that i can just use if they ever arent straight
>>
>>17874073
That's not how a retainer works, but I'm not really surprised that you're this retarded since you think orthodontists are only for children. Go to your fucking appointment
>>
>>17874073
You know what? Don't go. Let your teeth move back to where they were and waste the thousands you or your parents spent on braces. I don't really care
>>
>>17874048
Not that odd. I'm 21 and still have braces.
>>
Not op but does anyone know how serious wisdom teeth removal is? Do you have to do it or is it some trickery?
>>
>>17874337
nothing serious about surgery anon. its literally all fun and game
>>
>>17874337
It really depends on the state of your wisdom teeth.
>>
>>17874048
Stop fearing that you might get mistaken/associated with teenagers. Act like an adult, get treated like one. Act like a child get treated as such. Part of being an adult is feeling comfortable with yourself, your body and its présence in the world. Ever notice how teenagers are wiggling, slouching and generally awkward? It's 50% physiological, 50% psychological. Stand up straight, chest high up, shoulders back, make eye contact, firm handshake, fix your teeth and go home.
>>
>>17874048

Do you have teeth?

If the answer is yes then it is not weird to go to an orthodontist.
>>
>>17874579
Go get your teeth fixed. I mean you're probably not paying for it yourself so the least you can do for the people doing it, is to grow up a bit and go to your appointments. And if you don't, call the fucking place 48 hours prior to your appointment..
>>
>>17874337
It can fuck up your teeth alignment bretty gud. Had them removed 2 by 2, couldn't feel half my face for a day. No biggie really. It's jusr that prior to the opération, one of teeth pressed on a nerve and was giving me headaches so strong I would pass out from pain. Dentist prescribed 1000mg pure codeine for it... Not a bad experience overall
>>
No it's not weird at all

I'm 22 and just started going to the orthodontist for the first time and this thought crossed my mind as well. But then I realized I'm paying for a service that is intended for people regardless of their age and it makes no difference.

Only thing that makes me feel a little childish is that my orthodontist has a defender arcade machine and I occasionally dick around with it while I wait for an appointment. I can't help that they have good taste in vidya.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.