[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to write a love/admiration letter to a girl I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1482124769209.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1482124769209.gif
471KB, 512x288px
I want to write a love/admiration letter to a girl I've talked to for a total of ~4-5 hours over 3 days, the longest time we talked was Wednesday for 2 & 1/2 hours and I have so much to say still but we won't meet in person until the 9th.

Should I write my thoughts and send it to her or will that scare her away?

If so, what's a good outlet for this passion I have until I can talk to her again?
>>
>>17873924
>we won't meet again in person until the 9th.*
Before there's confusion, all these meet ups were IRL.
>>
Nope. The answer is nope.

Just keep her interest by sending a short text saying it was cool getting to know her, and wishing her a merry christmas, and then another after new years 'hoping her new years was fun, and you'll see eachother when she's back'

...since what you're asking WILL scare her away
>>
>>17873924
That'll definitely scare her.
>>
File: email.png (36KB, 1641x728px)
email.png
36KB, 1641x728px
>>17873941
Like this?

also I sent her another email(It's the hey one) 6 days ago and she hasn't responded, so I want to know if it's a bad idea to send this.

Spoiler: Her real name isn't Marvin.
>>
>>17873924
It will scare her away. Please don't.

Don't show all your cards. Write some prose or poetry for yourself, but don't show her. If you end up dating someday, you can show her on your 1 year anniversary.

But please not now. It is very very very inappropriate.
>>
>>17873987
Perfect
>>
>>17873941
this

chill out op
>>
>>17873997
Should I send her a second email after she hasn't responded to the first though?

>>17873994
I guess I had a dumb thought, thanks for encouraging me to still write though, I won't show her but I want to get these thoughts out.
>>
>>17873924
just write, and save it, decide to share it if it makes sense later on.

had a pen pal from a sincere and similar experience while I was in highschool. and we ended up making enough little hand written love letters doodles etc to fill three file boxes. which I still have even though I don't talk to this person any longer...

being in love and expressing it in a creative way like writing, music, or drawing etc lives longer than the feelings sometimes. So it's nice to have something that is a heartfelt example of that freedom even if you grow past those kinds of thoughts and feelings later in life.

Don't be afraid of or embarrassed to express the feelings. Just know YOLO and if she decides she isn't into it SHEOLO too.

but the letters can mean more regardless in the future no matter who reads em.
>>
>>17874008
I wanted to be more expressive in my journals and she told me on Wednesday that her parents actually got together through letters like you described so I thought it'd be neat but I do see that it might be way too early at this point.

I feel the same way about expressions of emotions lasting a longer time and it's really motivating me to do this.
>>
>>17874004
>Should I send her a second email after she hasn't responded to the first though?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>>17874038
>might be way too early at this point.
CORRECT

After you have been actually dating for about three months is when it becomes appropriate to bring out more sappiness.

Are you dating yet, anon? It's too early.
>>
>>17874092
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Welp I sent her >>17873987 like 10 minutes before your post. How fucked am I?

>Are you dating yet, anon? It's too early.
Not yet, she's a poorfag with one desktop PC(that might be broken as far as I know) and nothing else so email contact is all we have until the 9th when the semester starts again.
>>
You only talked for some hours? You barely know this girl, OP. Not to mention this would be super creepy. Just pour your feelings on a journal or something. Chill out. And get to know her before deciding you admire her.
>>
>>17874104
Bump
>>
>>17874719
>>17874104
I mostly want to know if it's so bad that I sent her the second email after she didnt respond to the first.

It's been awhile.
>>
>>17873924
>write a love/admiration letter to a girl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't make the same mistake I did you'll die
>>
>>17874733
It's salvageable

Try and not ask questions, just tell her stuff like I wrote in the first response. The difference is, if you ask and she doesn't answer, it's weird and annoying. If you just wish something for her, you can assume it put a smile on her face, and not waiting for a reply and not mentioning it in your next outreach, is just you being outcome independant.

Don't to "hey..." openers until you're a little more comfortable together. At this point she's barely more than a stranger you had an interaction with
>>
>>17874743
I wrote some but I'm pretty set on never sending it to her unless we get really serious a year or so down the line, thanks to the anons itt.
>>
>>17874764
All of this makes sense, thanks anon. I'm pretty new to all of this and I guess I get carried away so it helps to know when to tone it all down.
>>
Kind of unrelated to your question, but you do realize she'll be taking Chad's 10 inch dick in her pussy during the New Year's party she's going to in a couple weeks? Just picture that, it will dissuade you from writing any love letters.
>>
>>17874826
I thought about similar things but honestly even if we were married the possibility would be there, I wouldn't let that stop me though.
>>
>>17873924
no. don't do it. That would be very akward and uncomfortable for the girl. She may even resent you for putting her on the spot with something like that.
>>
>>17875540
I understand, I knew this would be a big deal, which is why I went to /adv/ first.
>>
>>17873924
>I want to write a love/admiration letter to a girl I've talked to for a total of ~4-5 hours
lol
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.