[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So someone owes me a few hundred bucks, and is trying to weasel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1478225380264.jpg (63KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1478225380264.jpg
63KB, 640x629px
So someone owes me a few hundred bucks, and is trying to weasel out of paying me. What should I do to convince him to pay up? Is there any reason I may be overlooking, as to not sell his debt?
>>
If its a friend youve lend money to i say have a talk and relate to your need for the money, if its a stranger try collecting it through other means by that i mean lawfully hiring a debt collector. What ever you do, dont act out of the law for this type of thing you took a chance lending money if youre not an experienced loan shark try to look for a way to settle the matter without causing harm to yourself or others.
>>
>>17873856
I have been trying to get him to meet with me, just to discuss when he could potentially pay me back, but he is not even willing to talk. I can't do it lawfully, because it was not a legal transaction.
I don't think I really care if he gets harmed, because I feel it is his choice to void this responsibility.
>>
>>17873877
>not even willing to talk
His friendship with you was worth a few hundred bucks to him. Just drop it.
>>
>>17873892
I don't care about the friendship, I want my money. I'm not 'strong' enough to let him walk all over me. I would prefer it not to get ugly but it's getting more apparent that I only have one option left
>>
>>17873904
Take him to court get proof of said money via text asking for x amount with his reply also take pictures of previous conversations if there was no formal contract this will be hard to settle without using some third party motivation
>>
A friend owed me $20 bucks and never paid me back, lied crazy to me as well.

I moved on anon, sometimes you need to accept losses.

Now it seems that this was a drug deal. You fronted this guy some dope? If this is the case you should whoop his ass.

You know where he stays at least? Sometimes people need a good scare, show him you aint fucking around.
>>
>>17873916
It was an illegal transaction, can't do that mate
>>
>>17873921
Yeah, that's what happened.
What would you recommend me do to scare the fuck out of him? I don't really want to go overboard.
>>
>>17873929
You don't. The power is in his hands. You threaten him, he goes to the police and dobs you in, and suddenly you're being charged with dealing drugs
>>
>>17873938
Then he would get done for dealing drugs too
>>
>>17873929
>>17873938
Yea you need to be careful in this situation.
Is he a known snitch or rat or is he just trying to run off with your pack?
Honestly I would talk to him and tell him he is really fucking himself over because it won't end good for him.
When you are dealing drugs you can't be a pussy.
>>
>>17873947
Is he a drug dealer too?
>>
>>17873826
Give up. Lending someone that kind of money for that kind of reason was a mistake. Admit to yourself it was not smart and never do it again. Go back to work and make more money knowing you wont do this shit again.
>>
>>17873948
He is not a snitch or anything, he is just a bit sketchy and drug fucked. I think he mentioned something about the pigs taking the dope I gave him, and he expects that to mean a free pass.
>>
that's the risk you take dealing drugs. since you can't go to court over it, just kick the shit out of him, and I mean like within an inch of his life, and tell him you need your money by (date) or he'll get round 2. cut his pinky finger off as collateral.

if you fail to do these, you don't deserve your money and are a shitty dealer
>>
>>17873949
Yeah, I don't really deal myself, I just had some lying around that I got for free and he asked me to help him out. Being such a swell guy, I say yes. Big mistake.
>>
>>17873965
Fair enough.
>>
>>17873963
Whoop his ass then. >>17873965
Don't cut off his finger or anything though.
I would pistol whip the fucker and make him give me the money. If not take his things to compensate.
>>
>>17873967
Well in that case you're even more fucked because you have no muscle power to threaten him and anything you do, he could do 10 times worse.

Let it go, the money's gone.
>>
>>17873977
Yeah, I think I will have too.
>>17873978
Dude, I could put him in hospital with a phone call, but I might do it myself because I don't know how far those blokes will go
>>
>>17873977
cutting the finger is crucial. anyone can deal out an ass-kicking so that's not going to do much, but it takes a real stone-cold thug to ante up to mutilation
>>
>>17873978
He is a small time dealer, weed to school kids. I think I'll be fine
>>
>>17873988
Yea just handle your shit on your own.
Whoop his ass, put a gun to his head and tell him if he doesn't pay up in a week he is getting smoked.

Like you said with the goons they might take it to far, so try to avoid it unless you know them well and talk to them.
>>
>>17874009
No guns in my country, baseball bat will have to do. Thanks for the advice mate, you're a bro.
>>
>>17874016
Yup that is fine mate, please just don't take it to far. Know when to stop, it's not worth rotting in jail for a few hundred bucks.
(Some brass knuckles would be good)

No problem bro, it was my pleasure.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.