[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I have sex with my girlfriend before considering breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 7.jpg (470KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
470KB, 1600x1600px
Don't imagine myself staying with my current girlfriend of 6 months but I'm a 19 yo virgin. Should I wait until we have sex or just break up with her? She's also a virgin btw.

A similar thing happened with my last girlfriend but I decided not to have sex with her and I kind of regret that decision now.
>>
def break up with her beforehand, if you pump and dump you'll never talk to her again

for you and her, just break up, this is coming from a dude

trust me its just way easier

there is plenty of pussy out there
>>
Either way youre going to breakup but virginity is sacred to certain people and knowimg youve been together 6 months says enough about that so i suggest you be smart about it instead of doing something that might cause mental trauma or make the situation complicated.
>>
File: 1478312070431.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478312070431.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>>17873813

Keep in mind, chances are that relationship you have at 19 probably isn't long term. There's a difference between having fun in a relationship just for the moment and explicitly letting this girl think you care about her more than you do just to use her for sex.

The second thing is a really shitty thing to do and if you have any kind of salvageable conscience you'll feel really shitty later.

I dunno man, if I were you I wouldn't want to think back to the time I lost my virginity and always remembered that I lied and crushed some girl's heart just to do it.
>>
>>17873827
>>17873828
I'm not very good with girls and I'm kind of scared about being a virgin for a long time. I do like her and care about her but I just think maybe we're not for each other and can't imagine a future with her. Maybe sex could add something to our relationship? And even though I don't see a future with her that doesn't necessarily mean I don't enjoy being with her most of the time. Maybe I'm just trying to justify this for myself, I'm not really sure. At the same time I don't really want to break up with her because I feel comfortable being with her. I just want someone that I really connect with, I feel like we've run out of things to say to each other and it's starting to be a bit forced. Sorry for this poorly written post.
>>
>>17873844
>I'm not very good with girls
Having sex with her isn't going to change this. You'll still be a loser who can't talk to girls
>>
>>17873836
She said she loved me and my first reaction was just to say it back. I'm not sure if I really love her though. I do care about her a lot but I just feel like we're too different to be together long term.
>>
>>17873857
It's a confidence thing
>>
>>17873860
Pity is worse than anything if you dont love her be straight up bro tell it like it is white lies are ok but lying about that will only lead to more lies and you wont be happy while she thinks differently of how you feel.
>>
>>17873878
I don't think it's a straight up lie because sometimes I do feel like I love her and other times (like now) I feel like I don't. I'm not sure if that even makes sense but it's the only way I can describe it. At the same time I feel like the fact I'm unsure shows that maybe I don't really love her.
>>
Does she want to have sex with you? If so you should probably do yourselves a solid and indulge to get alot of anxiety out of the way. Like if you care about each other and are sexually attracted to each other. You kinda been doing the relationship wrong by not sexing
>>
>>17873871
Sex isn't going to make you any more confident.
>>
>>17873813

Do it, your chance to have sex with a virgin is going to go down the older you get and you may regret the missed opportunity when you get older. It won't matter much to her in the long run as well.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (17KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
17KB, 198x255px
>>17873813
you haven't in 6 months?
what have you been doing?
>>
>>17873813
Don't do it.
She clearly cares about her virginity. Why would you trick her into fucking you and then leave her? How do you think she would feel?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.